• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Whitney Houston: 3w4 or 4w3?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she is a blatant Sx/So, but I don't know if she's 3w4 or 4w3. I saw her listed as 3w4, and that made a lot of sense, but I see her more as a 4w3 personally, perhaps this is just the Sx/So part?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I could agree with e43. e89 second choice. sx/sp entp tho.

Also, Bobby's an sx/sp e98 isfp?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could agree with e43. e89 second choice. sx/sp entp tho.
Also, Bobby's an sx/sp e98 isfp?

8w9 was my third choice after 4w3 and 3w4. she seems like a blatant feeler to me though. I think she's ENFJ
Bobby seems like some sort of extrovert and either 8 or 3w2, probably So/Sx, possibly Sx/So

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4 Sx/So, she was not very emotional IMO.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I haven't really spent much time thinking about it, but I was thinking of both her and Bobby as ESFPs.

They just seemed to bounce of each other in way that I kinda thought they might be the same type.

I only watched that show once, and she was barely in it.

Thoughts?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't really spent much time thinking about it, but I was thinking of both her and Bobby as ESFPs.

They just seemed to bounce of each other in way that I kinda thought they might be the same type.

I only watched that show once, and she was barely in it.

Thoughts?

I think she was ESFJ, who was Bobby?