• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] 8s and anger

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey now... :cry:

it wasn't an insult as much as something that puzzles me. obviously you're alive somehow, i just don't know what drives you if it's not going after something you want

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i'm quick to get annoyed, quick to get over it.
like little things bug me all the time, but i just
deal with them right away. i don't really bottle
anything up. if i'm not pleased, people can tell.
it's very strange...i "speak" louder when i'm quiet.

i can count on one hand the times i've been truly
angry. and it just consumes me. emotionally and
physically. and i just hate being angry in front of
anybody. this probably has a lot to do with me
knowing what i'm really capable of. and even now,
thirty years on, my family members are the only
ones that has seen me truly angry.

my face gets so hot, my eyes get teary
--which totally undermines my angriness-- and
my body just tightens up, fists clenched. and i
just want to destroy everything and everybody
in my way. it's not a good place for me. no good
ever comes out from being that angry.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it wasn't an insult as much as something that puzzles me. obviously you're alive somehow, i just don't know what drives you if it's not going after something you want

Oh, okay. I misinterpreted what you had said. But I'm surprised as to how you (and a lot of others) are so sure you know what you want. I guess that has to do with being a P.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, okay. I misinterpreted what you had said. But I'm surprised as to how you (and a lot of others) are so sure you know what you want. I guess that has to do with being a P.

even just going after what you think you want is a start, you'll eventually realize what you really want, change course and get it. sorry if I sounded harsh :hug: :hug:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
even just going after what you think you want is a start, you'll eventually realize what you really want, change course and get it.

But I wouldn't just want to go after one thing. I'm really not an ambitious person at all. :shrug:

sorry if I sounded harsh :hug: :hug:

It's okay. :hug: :hug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I wouldn't just want to go after one thing. I'm really not an ambitious person at all. :shrug:

I don't either. usually it is good to focus on one thing at a time, but if you have multiple things that you want, that's better than being single minded