• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] Suitable Partners for 7w8

Good Matches for 7w8

• 1w9

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1w2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 2w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 4w5

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 5w4

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 5w6

• 6w5

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w1

• 9w8

• Total voters

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what type do you think you'd work best with?

I am specifically attracted to ENFP 7w6 (phobic) sx-first because they are just so interesting! If I can find a cool SFP 4w3/4w5 then I'd like that too. I'm more attracted to the emotional side of the triad but I don't really fancy 2s. They're sweet but the whole aspect of love is cheapened by sharing it with others.

Sadly I've only met INTJ 4w5s and 2w1s so I don't know how a feeler 4 is like. Maybe more mercurial? I don't know?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am specifically attracted to ENFP 7w6 (phobic) sx-first because they are just so interesting! If I can find a cool SFP 4w3/4w5 then I'd like that too. I'm more attracted to the emotional side of the triad but I don't really fancy 2s. They're sweet but the whole aspect of love is cheapened by sharing it with others.

Sadly I've only met INTJ 4w5s and 2w1s so I don't know how a feeler 4 is like. Maybe more mercurial? I don't know?

your tastes are similar to mine :yes:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I personally don't deal well with anyone from the aggressive triad, except my own type (so, 3-8). I quickly become competitive with them, unless we have completely diverging interests. Even with other 7s, if we share similar interests, sooner or later we're bound to have a bit of a conflict regarding who's the best at it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally don't deal well with anyone from the aggressive triad, except my own type (so, 3-8). I quickly become competitive with them, unless we have completely diverging interests. Even with other 7s, if we share similar interests, sooner or later we're bound to have a bit of a conflict regarding who's the best at it.

actually, most 7s aren't competitive at all. that's more of a 3/8 thing.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
actually, most 7s aren't competitive at all. that's more of a 3/8 thing.

MMm 7s are short-term competitive. When you're doing something / playing sports / etc, a 7 will be competitive in the moment. Yet he won't spend hours training or doing homework or working overtime.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MMm 7s are short-term competitive. When you're doing something / playing sports / etc, a 7 will be competitive in the moment. Yet he won't spend hours training or doing homework or working overtime.

perhaps it also has to do with MBTI and instinct variants. almost none of the 7s I've met IRL were competitive at all

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your tastes are similar to mine :yes:

but generally I don't type people. If I like what I see then I'll make an assessment of the character. If I somehow still am drawn to the person then I'll make it work.

I seem to draw or be drawn to ENPs @_@; my closest friends are ENFP and ENTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
but generally I don't type people. If I like what I see then I'll make an assessment of the character. If I somehow still am drawn to the person then I'll make it work.

I seem to draw or be drawn to ENPs @_@; my closest friends are ENFP and ENTP.

I don't generally go for people based on type, but I do notice very strong correlations with type

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8w9 is pretty snazzy ^_^

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8w9 is pretty snazzy ^_^

I can see how that could work well.
personally, I'd probably work best with a 6w7, 7w6 2w3, or 3w2 (or possibly a 9)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I checked 2w3, 3w2, 4w3, 6w7, 8w9 and 9w8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I checked 2w3, 3w2, 4w3, 6w7, 8w9 and 9w8.

I would go with this, though I'd add 7w6 too.
[MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]
interesting. I can't see a 7w8 x 4w5 couple working out so well. could you explain your reasoning?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

interesting. I can't see a 7w8 x 4w5 couple working out so well. could you explain your reasoning?

Humm.... Just imagine if Jim Morrison (7w8 Sx/Sp) and Van Morrison (4w5 Sp/Sx) were gays and had an affair together. That could have worked very well!

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm dating one and i've never been better. the only problem is that its an sp-dom 4w5.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with the idea of 9s for long-term relationships. 5s are nice, too. Though I'll have to say, for sheer outrageousness and general lavishness, you can't beat the 3w4. There's nothing more fabulous than the 3-7 pairing.

yeah that, maybe a sx 9. 5s maybe and 8s maybe not. I've seen a lot of unhealthy 8s and just clash with them

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In order to vote, I would have to know what all these numbers mean.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
nah, just pick your favorite #. or close your eyes and point.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm dating one and i've never been better. the only problem is that its an sp-dom 4w5.
what's wrong with Sp doms? would you rather have someone who's irresponsible, bad with money and doesn't know how to survive? :laugh: (though I can't this applies much to 4s, 4s suck at surviving regardless of instinctual variant :laugh: )