• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] Your Experience with 7w6s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
fun, silly, adventurous, but above all, HAWT :drool:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An enthusiast playboy that is loyal all above. of course thats hot. To me those type descriptions have a kinda simplistic ring. Life aint a 7w6

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sometimes a bit shallow, narcissistic and unreliable, but very hard to dislike!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fun, energetic, outgoing, great sense of humor, generous, like to experience life. The smart ones are rarely pretentious about it. Quite down to earth.
Downside is a tendency to be hedonistic, occasionally a bit selfish & manipulative, not open to something unless it is their idea (and then they're open to all kinds of things), unreasonably resentful of anything interfering with their pursuit of fun, irresponsible, & a tad shallow.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
the ones i know...

+ fun, ever-changing new ideas, energetic, entertaining (often a one man show!), warm, bright, enthusiastic, open to new things.

- a little panicky, flighty, fickle, sometimes unreliable.

two 7w6s i know well (ENFP & ESFP) both tend to gravitate towards certain social groups they idolize and then act as commentators and documenters for those groups. i find that very interesting. i think they are both so-first

i love both those friends, and i really enjoy doing things with them. i've been friends with them for 6 and 7 years, respectively. at the same time, i don't really trust either of them to be really close, because they do things like taking off for weeks at a time and totally dropping contact, or agreeing to do something but suddenly deciding they can't or completely forgetting about it or being 30 minutes later than planned without a heads up or any contact.