• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] 5 and yoiur worst

simbad

Enneagram
4w3
What is the worst insult a person could say to you?
What are your worst fears?
What could someone do to really hurt you?
What is your biggest vulnerability?
What is the worst trait you could have/what is the worst possible light you could see yourself in?
What is the worst misconception someone could have about you?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obviously this depends on who it is that says it to me and what my relation to them means. Still, it would be tough to 'hurt' me by insulting me. Chances are, I don't care about you and your insults. But someone I respect and love definately has the potential to shake up things. The worst insult would be doing something irrational and not willing to give an explanation except 'You wouldn't understand anyway'. That always seems to fire me up. :p

Dying early or suffering brain damage. Oh, and going blind and deaf would totally suck as well.

There was that one time someone close to me committed suicide out of the blue, but that wouldn't hurt me as much a second time.

Emotionally? I think I've hardened quite a bit. So I'm not very vulnerable at all.

To be vulnerable is to be a hero. And I'm just not the heroic type.

What is the worst trait you could have/what is the worst possible light you could see yourself in?
I'm not really sure how to answer this.

The worst possible light I could see me in is slightly more light than pitch black (Because I obviously couldn't see me in pitch black at all). But I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant. :p

I don't look at misconceptons like that. If someone has a misconception about me it's their problem, not mine.

Within

Permabanned
What is the worst insult a person could say to you? Considering past experiences. It's never so much the insult as it is the person delivering them. The sheer idea that they believe even for a second that something they say that's obviously meant to be hurtful could hold a snowballs chance in hell towards me. That said, being a insolent swine is the greatest insult towards me.

What are your worst fears? I have a enormous fear of spiders. Not that I find them creepy in any way, I actually find them quite fascinating. What I do fear is a spider creeping their way through the night and dropping a massive egg sack inside my ear. Actually, that goes for all creatures trying to get inside of me. As well as losing two out of the five senses. The obvious ones are sight and hearing. Taste, touch and smell I could go without. Another fear that climbed the scale is becoming paralyzed. If I was struck with any of these (apart from the ear-egg sack.) I'd simply have to kill myself, or if I was unable to do so I've made preparations to ensure the same results.

What could someone do to really hurt you? Cultivate a sense of trust that stretches beyond my paranoia, this will take several years. Then turn my trust towards me when I least expect it.

What is your biggest vulnerability? Re-read above statement.

What is the worst trait you could have/what is the worst possible light you could see yourself in? I don't know.

What is the worst misconception someone could have about you? I believe that the it's basically that they are above me in any sense of the word. Several people got that impression while I was in school because I decided simply no to interact with them. One situation that's been burned into my memory is one time in philosophy class were I simply decided to simplify a matter because the teacher asked me, to the utter amazement of my fellow classmates. Three people immediately turned their heads towards me and whispered "Oh man you have teh smarts." Fucking idiots.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP

Question my intelligence and we'll be at dagger points for a long time.

Probably losing my mental capabilities.

Really hurt? You can take my money but I can make more, you physically hurt me but there are drugs and you heal. Hrm... betray me romantically would probably maim me emotionally for a good while..

Internal emotional life. I don't handle it with much insight or sophistication.

Cruelty. Not physical but mental cruelty. If I woke up one day and realized I had done that with little purpose besided my own amusement I'd be disgusted with myself.

Worst for them or worst for me? Worst for me - that I don't have emotions, that I don't care about human contact and don't have emotional needs like other people. Worst for them? That my normally easy going demeanor means I will never draw a line or fight and hence I’m an easy mark or I’m easy to intimidate.