• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7w6 and 7w8, too very different personalities

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ haha aww sooo true.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just attention.

True enough. :) But also the video was pretty edited so I think he at least took some breaks to breathe...

Anyway, Charlie's a really good example of a 7w6 (and ENTP, obviously) but who would be a better example for the 7w8 side?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know any 7w8 ENTP, most are 7w6. I assume that the ENTP with a bigger preference for perceiving would be the one with the 6 wing, while the more balanced one would be the one with the 8 wing.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True enough. :) But also the video was pretty edited so I think he at least took some breaks to breathe...

Anyway, Charlie's a really good example of a 7w6 (and ENTP, obviously) but who would be a better example for the 7w8 side?

I'll let you know if I find an ENTP, but he's another ENFP 7w8 (sp/sx) Grace Bumbry (soprano, mezzo soprano)

PS: I still think Charlie is ENFP. everyone seems like an NT when they're explaining a scientific phenomenon :laugh:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8 is much more badass than 7w6 and since i think i'm badass because it's what's cool to be then i'm 7w8 even if i'm really 7w6

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PS: I still think Charlie is ENFP. everyone seems like an NT when they're explaining a scientific phenomenon :laugh:

totally don't agree. i think enfps have a more philosophical way of talking...that dude is super entp! haha

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
found an ENTP 7w8! Peter Pan :D

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Wasn't Pan ESTP? I haven't read Barrie's original novel, but...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
totally don't agree. i think enfps have a more philosophical way of talking...that dude is super entp! haha

sometimes (I know I do) but not always. look at Martin Short, Peewee Herman and Robert Downey Jr. they're not particularly philosophical. I would agree though that ENFPs do tend to be less extroverted than our ENTP cousins, but not always (just look at the same examples).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I understand well:

Males 7w6 are effeminate, hysteric, hav'nt any common sense and look gay.
Males 7w8 are masculine, tough, down-to-hearth epicure who are viril.

I'd prefer to ba a 7w8 than a 7w6 if I had to be any.

By the way, for the females.

7w6?
[youtube=SXrIZ40oBG4][Boxxy=7w6?[/youtube]

ENFP 7w6 social/sexual (who happens to be EXTREMELY sexy :yes: )

From a pederastic point of view, probably. But that's just that.:mgreen:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I understand well:

From a pederastic point of view, probably. But that's just that.:mgreen:

um, for your information, he's older than me!

you're right, 7w6 and 7w8 are very different. I think 7w8s can be kind of effeminate too, especially if they're gay

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the difference is anger and 7w8s are way more in touch with/in their bodies.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
sometimes (I know I do) but not always. look at Martin Short, Peewee Herman and Robert Downey Jr. they're not particularly philosophical. I would agree though that ENFPs do tend to be less extroverted than our ENTP cousins, but not always (just look at the same examples).

Robert Downey Jr is an ENTP. And 7w8. Need some more ENTP 7w8? Daniel Tosh. George Carlin. Dont be silly and call him an ENTJ 8w7:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmEUsZ10JA&feature=g-hist&context=G218a119AHT4Cl9AAjAA"]George Carlin - Visionary [Good Ideas][/YOUTUBE]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7w8 = destroyer
7w6 = creator

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
FWIW, I've never been put off by a 7w6. They tend to be too childish for that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8 seems way more decisive and sure of themselves.

i'm like that when i'm by myself i think but when other people are around for some reason i feel like i have to check their opinions on stuff...idkw it's pointless usually because i usually know way more about the topic and should trust my own judgement more.