• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] Having doubts about my enneatype again =(

Elfboy revisted

• 8w9

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 9w8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w3

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 2w1

• 4w3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 3w2

• 3w4

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of get E3 vibes from Mr. Boy of Elves now that I think about it. Or at least that's how I typed someone I know who I think is similar to Elfboy.

The 9s (one of the shell types) sometimes looks inside for themselves when they should by looking outside for their center. In this case, the answer to yourself, as a 9, is not in the enneagram or any other typology. The most the 9 can get out of this is to find that the answer isn't here. Or they can get some idea of how to be productive in their lives, e.g., aptitude testing. Otherwise, the 9 can waste years trying to find out who they are because they're looking in the wrong place, the wrong direction.

A good saying that the type 9 should always keep in mind - "When you stare into the void, the void stares back at you."

That quote is going to be in my head forever now :).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm 90% settled on 7w8 with a slight possibility of 8w7 :D