• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] 3/4/3

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm inclined to say 3w4. you strike me as a healty 3 more than an unhealthy 6.

Who ever said she was an unhealthy 6? Why not a healthy 6?

ENFP 3s look like 6s

No. Based on what?

just as ENFP 8s look like 1s.

Even more ridiculous. Again; based on what?

this is further complicated by the number of contrasting traits between NFP and 3

Enneagram 3 (Average/Unhealty Levels)
Image Conscious
extroverted
workaholic
unaware of feelings
organized
crowd pleasing

3s are not necessarly organised and to be unaware of feeling don't prevent to be more at ease to to take decision based on subjective affects. There's nothing wich contrast 3 and NFP.

Chloe

There's nothing wich contrast 3 and NFP.

Of course there is (Elfboy was speaking of average/unhealthy 3s!!!)

image conscious / fake - genuine
workaholics - not likely
goal oriented - process oriented
"shallow" - deep, searches for meaning
etc.
etc.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who ever said she was an unhealthy 6? Why not a healthy 6?

No. Based on what?

Even more ridiculous. Again; based on what?

3s are not necessarly organised and to be unaware of feeling don't prevent to be more at ease to to take decision based on subjective affects. There's nothing wich contrast 3 and NFP.

bold: skylights said herself that she relates well to type
underlined: Fi is values oriented, which combined with the virile, directive energy of the 8 can look a lot like a type 1 in several ways
- high integrity
- cause driven
- justice driven
- driven to defend the weak
I think ENFJ 8s can also look a lot like 1s. a perfect example of this is martin luther king.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

this is completely off topic, but i remember there being a post here with videos like this for all the enneagram types/variants, is it gone or do you know where it is?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
oh yes, resurrecting my own thread :devil:

mostly for my own purposes - it's good to have one steady thread for me to dump all my ennea info, though if anyone feels like making any other points, feel more than welcome lol

have done a little compilation of personality stuff... here is who i am
proud_smiley.png

ENFP
Benevolent Creator
IEE-Fi / ENFp-Fi
SLoA
Dramatic Style
Supine (inclusion) - Sanguine (control) - Sanguine (affection)
Pisces, moon in Aries, Taurus rising

so basically... i'm a curious and mischievous humanist, perceptive and very atmospherically-attuned. my strongest points are in seeing the big picture, and in seeing and cultivating the best in people. i "read" people very easily, am a skilled interpretive artist, and i'm an excellent trip planner - i have a knack for organization and i'm good at balancing fun, aesthetics, and practicality. my weak points are that i am reactionary, approval-seeking, and quietly manipulative/judgmental. i also procrastinate, get distracted, and get too involved in something at the get-go, lose interest, and then feel guilty about not following up (but continue to not follow up because i honestly don't care enough). i am definitely self- and image-conscious and take a long time to get ready, lol.

edit - i think something i find interesting is my divergence from your average ENFP - it's more Fe-like. i think if i were a 4w3, even though i have considered that, i would not have that element to my personality.

tritype contains: (3,4,6,7), 9w1, sx-so

leaning towards 6w7-3w4-9w1 sx-so