• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Non SO 4w3s and 3w4s and being perpetually disgusted?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if I'm a snob or what, but I am just disgusted by so many things that seem like an everyday part of people's lives. does anyone else feel this way?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you elaborate a little further? I'm a 4w3 and I want to know what you mean. Are you a 4w3 or 3w4?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was disgusted by a lot of things especially when I was younger, though have outgrown it a bit. 4w3s can be known for being kind of elitist, especially in an artistic or aesthetic way.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
Speaking for myself, I have noticed that being constantly disgusted is associated with physical sickness instead of a psychological belief.

I used to have a metallic dental filling, one of the silver mercury amalgam ones. I had it removed and replaced by a plastic filling. (The plastic one is giving me some problems too, but they're different problems.) Anyway back when I had that metal filling, it made me sick all the time. I could taste the copper coming out of it and it made my stomach burn. After I had it removed I wasn't sick all the time anymore.

Also, when I drink tap water, it does something similar to my stomach. I have to drink bottled water. When I drink tap water my stomach burns all day long, maybe because it goes through metallic copper pipes.

But when I feel that way, physically sick all the time with a burning stomach, it makes me feel like the whole world is bad and like everyone else is to blame for my bad mood. I have to tell myself that I'm just in a bad mood, and it isn't really 'everybody else' that's doing something bad that disgusts me. The sick feeling feels exactly like emotional disgust and disapproval.

Now that I've said that, I'm going to say also that I disagree with a lot of the values of the people around me. My values are in conflict with a lot of my society's values. I don't try to fight with people or change them but I silently disagree with lots of implied values.

I'm a Three and when I was younger I was a much more obvious Three than I am now. I used to think that my IQ and my test scores and school grades were the only thing that made me worthy of existence, and I thought that I was the most special person on earth, and if anyone was better than I was at anything, then I had no reason to exist. I've mellowed out a LOT since I got older, but I still disapprove of a lot of things other people do.

It looks like I'm in one of the 'lengthy monologue' moods so I should stop writing now.

Last edited:

Chloe

Cant relate. But not sure if i have 4 wing or 2 wing. I am really not elitistic at all so i guess im 3w2

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, now that I'm pretty sure I'm a 7w8, perhaps I gave this thread the wrong title XP