• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] Thread of the Sevens!!! 777!!!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
This is a general thread for 7s. I can't believe we don't even have a general thread in the first 3 pages.

Anywhoo, I know we have a bunch of 7's here. 7w6's and 7w8's...I wonder what a party with those two types would be like? With a healthy dose of 'non-wing' 7's in the mix...

I would love to meet one of those 'high functioning' 7s whose descriptions you read about. I think I'm still at the average-above average stage myself. :le sigh:

I read somewhere that type 7s are rare (or at least not as prevalent as some other e-types) and I couldn't believe it. In my crude understanding of Ennegram - aren't there more people who "just wanna have fun" and enjoy life?

Any 7s are free to jump in and say something. Discuss. ... Something. :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A party with me would leave you wondering if I really am a 7. I am, just lazilyquietish. I actually relate more to my 7w8 than my ENTPness but I wouldn't consider myself one of them 'high functioning' kinds, I am too avoidant and lazilyquietish for that.

Lark

God is 7.

777 is the no. of Jesus.

7777 is a win on the one armed bandits.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
So we've got, God, Jesus, the win of a one armed bandit, Kasper, Lark, and moi in here? :huh:

Yeaaah, that sounds like a party to me!!! :rock:

No but really though, thanks for sharing. :alttongue: I always thought 7s were either looked at as bon vivants, thrill seekers (SPs jumping off cliffs), or mistaken as 3s at work.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm a seven!! whoohoo!! and totally in the mood for a party so i thank you kindly for inviting me!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm a seven and in the mood for a party! What kind of food will be at the buffet table? Also, I'd like to dance to some lively, upbeat (but not excessively loud) music. And, yes, I'm an SP, but, no, I don't want to jump off of cliffs since I am... um... afraid of heights!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Helloooooooooooo here I am 7 too : ) Christmas is kind of anti-party mood, but I'm planning a trip to the southern emisphere to get some less winter-like atmosphere!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ&feature=channel"]Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a kind of typical 7w8 when I'm out in the world, I believe. I'm loud, brash, like constant movement and lightly intellectually / witty. During the winter I stay at home much more than usual, and I don't like it, but hey that's life

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll be hiding from the noisier 7s... probably standing on the porch with a drink, smoking and talking to anyone who's walking in or out... I hate crowds and loud noises. The only way you're going to tempt me inside is if you start a beer pong tournament :cheese:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Beer pong is so dirty :cry: Luckily, sp is my last stacking (so/sx/sp) so I dun really care and I'll play until I'm literally stuffed with beer (not drunk, but just stuffed) :alttongue:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just stay on the same end of the table with a partner I'm not creeped out by and don't let anyone else touch the glasses we're using :cheese: (all thought out... SP is my FIRST instinctual variant!)

wolfy

awsm
I often test as seven and can relate to seven. I may even be seven for all I know. For now just let me in on the fun.

AdelaideInternationalRugbySevensDay17I23O8GtkFSlSmall.jpg

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yeah, we got beer pong, we got a rugby game going on in the back, folks hanging out on the porch, this party is looking pretty good!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Where in the southern hemisphere are you planning on going? I am headed to Ecuador at the end of next month...

Helloooooooooooo here I am 7 too : ) Christmas is kind of anti-party mood, but I'm planning a trip to the southern emisphere to get some less winter-like atmosphere!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ&feature=channel"]Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a kind of typical 7w8 when I'm out in the world, I believe. I'm loud, brash, like constant movement and lightly intellectually / witty. During the winter I stay at home much more than usual, and I don't like it, but hey that's life

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Whatever, I hate crowds and loud noises, too. I can be lured inside by a fine collection of delicious cheeses!!! Also, singing and musical instruments will lure me inside! (I am a prima donna soprano.)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Where in the southern hemisphere are you planning on going? I am headed to Ecuador at the end of next month...

Perhaps in Brazil, but now it's probably late to plan such a big trip. I will probably be fine with going to Crete in late Feburary-Early March :)

Some other 7-like kind of music:

[YOUTUBE="CKmxIQm0wAY"]Opa Opa[/YOUTUBE]

:party::party::party:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whatever, I hate crowds and loud noises, too. I can be lured inside by a fine collection of delicious cheeses!!! Also, singing and musical instruments will lure me inside! (I am a prima donna soprano.)

omg I'm a singer too ^v^ (baritone). you sound more like a 4w3 (aka The Aristocrat or The Diva) than a 7. 7s tend to thrive on the sheer energy and excitement of the party. 4w3s are more there for the gourmet food and lively conversation (4w3s like to be with premium quality. whether that's food, people, clothes or music. we have a tastes of luxury and are often surprised at what people are willing to settle for)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I'm bumping this party!

Bump

*Bump*

*Bump*

and *Grind!*

:D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJp97KyUo8"].[/YOUTUBE]

To-A-T

MBTI Type
ESFx
Enneagram
7w6
HELL YEAH! I'm very 7! The more energetic the better. And I don't know what you guys are talking about, loud music is great. When you're with a big group of great friends and have some awesome music blasting and can feel the bass in your chest, you know it's awesome!
But yeah, I'm definitely a thrill seeker- caving, sky diving, everything. And since I'm and ESFX, I'm ALWAYS looking for some awesome new thing to feed my need for excitement haha.
:party:

Also, note the cat
<-------- I think he looks like a 7 too :D

Last edited: