• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] r u a 6 SIX =enneag.

Random Ness

I'am a 6 too... but I'am ISTP.:D

It's interesting to see that many poster on this board are ENFJ. I'm curious about differences between NFJ and STP 6s, how so much different cases can happened?:thinking:

ISTP 6s are Eminem, Henry Rollins, Amy Winehouse, or Angelina Jolie for example.
For famous ENFJ 6s, I see Tupac Shakur and Adolph Hitler. Can you see some others?

Are you primarily counterphobic or phobic? Personally, I find many NFJs are phobic and many STPs are counterphobic.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you primarily counterphobic or phobic? Personally, I find many NFJs are phobic and many STPs are counterphobic.

I think it's a mix of phobic/counterphobic, like most part of 6s. But, yes, I've definetly strong counterphobic leanings. It's like if I lived in a dangerous world where I must be capable to be prepared, so, I avoid easy success in favor of more difficult ways, because I think, using a metaphor, that I must be capable to do things with a hand behind my back to be prepared when mischiefs of life will happen. To be stronger. I often identify what is perceived as the most dangerous thing to do, and do it. But I've also true phobic behaviors, and we can't assimilate counterphobic behavior with true courage.

Afkan

I'am a 6 too... but I'am ISTP.:D

It's interesting to see that many poster on this board are ENFJ. I'm curious about differences between NFJ and STP 6s, how so much different cases can happened?:thinking:

ISTP 6s are Eminem, Henry Rollins, Amy Winehouse, or Angelina Jolie for example.
For famous ENFJ 6s, I see Tupac Shakur and Adolph Hitler. Can you see some others?

Agreed.

I am a 3 w/ a 2 & 8 wing, both fairly equal. I'm enfj.

I was very surprised by the possibility than "many" enfjs consider themselves even w/ a 6 wing. Not that theres anything wrong w/ it... just surprising.

underradar

MBTI Type
infp
I'm INFP, another xNFP 6w7. I don't know about other 6's but I have a strong enneagram 9's in myself. I'm quite laid back and a bit of a doormat. :doh:
More of phobic side than counterphobic but can be very outspoken in
discussion or debate that interest me. I think I'm quite different from other infp because
most of them are enneagram 4's or 9's. So I'm not really shy or soft spoken like many infp
would be. I also agree with one poster here that say a lot of 6's can be xNFJ because I
know three 6's, two of them are ENFJ and one of them is INFJ. I notice that enfj 6's
I know have more of 3ish quality than I do because I don't relate much to 3's even if it's
my disintergrate type. I know one 3w4 and I found her to be very intimidating.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
aw, for anyone who said that 6 seemed like it had a lot of "ugly" qualities, i always thought that 6 sounded pretty good. loyal but with a healthy dose of skepticism, dedicated and responsible yet brave and rebellious.

but then, i suspect it is easier to see the good in other types because we relate to the flaws of our own type so easily...

Random Ness

aw, for anyone who said that 6 seemed like it had a lot of "ugly" qualities, i always thought that 6 sounded pretty good. loyal but with a healthy dose of skepticism, dedicated and responsible yet brave and rebellious.

but then, i suspect it is easier to see the good in other types because we relate to the flaws of our own type so easily...

Errr, I tend to see the bad in ever enneagram type. Perhaps you need to read more detailed descriptions of other types.

Random Ness

^^^Arrrg! You resurrected this thread from the dead!

Hey, you're the same MBTI + socionics + enneagram type as me!!! : D D D

kitsunegari

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I'm a 6w5 (counterphobic) and ISTP. Phew, am I full of contradictions or what? Sometimes I feel that I am nothing but a yoyo, bouncing between dependency and independence, desperately seeking safety and adventurous challenges at the same time, rebelling and remaining trustworthy. Hate this combo sometimes, it's sooooo tiering! I'm good with computers, though. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a 6w5 (counterphobic) and ISTP. Phew, am I full of contradictions or what? Sometimes I feel that I am nothing but a yoyo, bouncing between dependency and independence, desperately seeking safety and adventurous challenges at the same time, rebelling and remaining trustworthy. Hate this combo sometimes, it's sooooo tiering! I'm good with computers, though. :)

Lol! Stop to relate my life.;):D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Calling in for duty :) esFj and a 6 sx/so

Everyone has pretty much nailed it on the head, i dislike being a contradiction and would much prefer to flow as a river.

Agreed :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Calling in for duty :) esFj and a 6 sx/so

Lol, apparently you have the same type than Joan of Arc and Milla Jovovich.;) You always seemed more 6w7 to me.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Aww, thanks.

I'd take a bullet or a spear or a sword for what i believe in and fight till the end :D

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yeah, I am more of the Woody Allen six. Not so much the Steven Seagall kind. :D

I am a phobic 6w7 sp/so. As an INFJ six, I am always very worried about the future, constantly planning my next move. I think my anxiety stems from a lack of a grip on Se, I don't trust my ability to navigate in a pure sensate reality and so I am not grounded and always feel uncomfortable. I am always constructing a battle plan against the evil outside world. When I was younger, I was very small and spacey, so I got picked on a lot. Then I learned how to protect myself by making the bullies laugh, getting them to like me. This process became so internalized, I now view meeting new people like that. Every interaction feels like I am disarming a bomb. I smile nervously a lot, I use a lot of self-deprecating humour and I apologize/stutter constantly. I'll do anything to make them laugh/not hurt me. It works, but it doesn't make people take me very seriously.

Very meek, very friendly, very high strung. Friends and sometimes even professors do impressions of me wringing my hands and pacing frantically. I always think I offend my friends, and then I extrapolate from that point, all of these horrible worst-case scenarios that seem so real to me. The thoughts drive me so crazy, I eventually track my friend down and beg for forgiveness. They have to ask me what they're supposed to be mad at me about and then always think I am crazy once I explain my thought process. My girlfriend gets really confused by my worrisome nature, as she is a steady 9 INFP and doesn't understand where I am coming from. But she accepts it, bless her soul.:blush:

thexjib

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTP 6w5 sx/sp and mostly counter phobic. I am surprised to not see more NT 6's.