• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] INFP 7w6 ?

skylights is...

• 4w3

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 7w6

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • something else!111

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
While I don't deny that ambiversion exists, in this theory you HAVE to be E or I. That determines what your dominant function is and generally your entire order. You can't have two of either...

yeah.

well and as i understand it, the mbti really is drawing lines that don't necessarily tangibly exist, but the point is you place yourself on either side of the line so that you can relate to others who are on that side too, and begin to understand yourselves better in relation to one another and those who have the opposite functions (or, in the case of the enneagram, points) too.

Flutterby

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The lines might not exist, but the preferences do. I'm so highly introverted I have to work part time because I can't stand to be around people for 40 hours a week. (Am using spare time to study and launch own business, just want to put that out there for all the jealous folks with projection issues.)

So you want to belong? Start your own small group - the As.
Now your type becomes ANFP. You meet another ANFP, you belong!
In the meantime, you can identify with the ENFPs, like the INFPs and just generally be your adventurous enthusiastic self.

Look, it's all just suggestions. I'm just trying to help; you do whatever you like!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The lines might not exist, but the preferences do. I'm so highly introverted I have to work part time because I can't stand to be around people for 40 hours a week. (Am using spare time to study and launch own business, just want to put that out there for all the jealous folks with projection issues.)

So you want to belong? Start your own small group - the As.
Now your type becomes ANFP. You meet another ANFP, you belong!
In the meantime, you can identify with the ENFPs, like the INFPs and just generally be your adventurous enthusiastic self.

Look, it's all just suggestions. I'm just trying to help; you do whatever you like!

haha no i appreciate your help :yes:
good luck on your business! that's awesome

==

but oh lord i just took a very long enneagram quiz and came out a 9w1
i am just all over the place .________.''

on the bright side...
Furthermore, Nines do not seek the same kind of happiness that Sevens do (euphoria and elation). Instead, they wish to maintain a state of placid contentment, of being neither too excited nor in discomfort. Indeed, if they could, they would be completely free of excessive stimulation of any kind. The Nine's desire to avoid becoming deeply involved with anything lest it arouse too high a response is the polar opposite of what we find in the average Seven.
there is no way i am a 9

i think i am just an anxious/avoidant 7, and am feeling like that's 6 wing

thank you again everyone who has helped me :hug: