• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] 1w2 ESFP?

B

brainheart

Think it's possible? My husband seems to be one. It throws me, because he can seem very seven at times, but he's also a pretty healthy guy. He doesn't have the commitment issues of a seven. He is very faithful, lives by a lot of 'shoulds'.

He looked at summaries of the enneagram types and said the one resonated for him the most. On further inspection, I can totally see it. He can get superior and judgmental at times, and he has very high expectations for himself. I see the 1/2 dichotomy for sure. He can be exceedingly logical and objective one minute, and then the next all sentimental and lovey-dovey.

I've also thought it's possible he's an ISTP, but if he is, he is the biggest sweetheart of an ISTP ever.

Any thoughts, insights?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've also thought it's possible he's an ISTP, but if he is, he is the biggest sweetheart of an ISTP ever.

Any thoughts, insights?

Yes.

I'm the biggest sweetheart of an ISFP ever. :cool:

B

brainheart

Well, thank you, Jeffster. That was helpful. Although I disagree. I'M the biggest sweetheart of an ISFP ever.

Chloe

ENFP 1 is possible and not so rare, so I guess ESFP 1 is also... :/

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's more likely you've misstyped this ESFP, I was thinking you might wanna look into ESFJ?? they're pretty similar, also most 1s are Judgers (of any type). Though it's not impossible, don't let the statisticians push you around ;)

And I'm the biggest sweetheart ENTP ever, my avatar says it all :alttongue:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, thank you, Jeffster. That was helpful. Although I disagree. I'M the biggest sweetheart of an ISFP ever.

Aw, BS. Half the time you can't even decide whether you even ARE an ISFP. ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um.. ESFP 1 sounds really weird. He could be a really well balanced 7 with high Te, or even be ESFJ?