User Tag List

First 123

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

9s need to align their actions with their thoughts and feelings. Being in the attachment triad (3, 6, 9), average to unhealthy 9s compartmentalize their centers (head, heart, gut), meaning that as a gut type, they are susceptible to not acting on their feelings and thoughts (contrary to type 8 who over-acts). It's not that they don't have them, they just don't always follow them. That is their sloth.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

yes, deep poke pain, ime

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Robos Husband 💜👑💋 Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

For me hmmm my pain avoidance shows in hmmm I push away the negative and numb my feelings out its like a sort of internal pain killer I have like when I don't feel good I take a nap, watch something I love, do something that makes me feel at ease e.t.c until it passes over.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Saugine Pisces Sun,Libra Moon, Libra Rising

My Dear Lady Lavender

You are my heart and my soul and my love. You make me feel complete and whole. In my soul garden you are the prettiest sweetest little daisy there and yet the boldest rose at the same time. I love you so much princess <3.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

It’s like, let’s say I’m angry at the (adult) kids because they’re not cleaning up after themselves. I’m angry. I acknowledge the anger. But, if I say something, it will just cause more problems “I didnt make that mess, my sister did.” If I call them out, then I’m calling them a liar and perhaps the sister did make the mess. I didn’t see it. Would I punish the wrong person? That’s unacceptable.
    I’ll go and lecture the other kids, but everyone blames someone else.
    I throw my hands in the air. Let the house rot into the ground then, I don’t care.

It’s easier to bury my head in the sand and retreat to my own corner than to cause tension.

Now, let’s say I have a wound in my mouth. A canker sore or whatever. It will drive me bananas because I know it’s there. I’ll put salt on a finger and keep my finger over the wound. It burns like the dickens but I love it. It’s a “pleasant” pain. That does make me feel better.
    Yet, if I accidentally picked up a bottle of salt water and swished it in my mouth, I would get close to passing out from that “unbearable” pain. No, stupid Brain. It just took me by surprise and triggered my syncope.
    If I knew it was salt water ahead of time, I would have the pain pleasurable

Pain is multi-layer and very subjective.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post