• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] Audio of a typical one

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't necessarily hear a One, but the animadversion toward Apple sounds like a judgment based on deeply internalized Si. A friend of mine often hates things until he tries them.

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
I don't necessarily hear a One, but the animadversion toward Apple sounds like a judgment based on deeply internalized Si. A friend of mine often hates things until he tries them.
Possibility, kind of new to the cognitive processes, but the Si might be coming from associating the Apple computer to her other estranged son. It has nothing to do with the computer itself, and good luck getting her to try one!:SaiyanSmilie_anim:
She is a very strong one type, now 85 years old, never got a speeding ticket, tells me that every time I drive with her. She bought a new car a couple of years ago, a "new" Honda Accord, the salesman told her that he would give her this car, with all the extras, but it had 500 miles on it. When she got home, she announced that the salesman had lied to her, and she refused to drive the $23,000 car for a year! I went up to visit, they were wondering what car I could drive, I found it in the garage on blocks, so I came in the house and said, "hey I found a car in the garage, can I drive it?" Would this be Si to the max?
I think that the 1's would have a very strong Si, as they have that voice in there head always coaxing them to do the "right" thing.