• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] INFJ and 6w5

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I disagree with you on that one. I think that EXTP types are unlikely to be sixes in the enneagram.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I expected more INFJs to be 1s, personally. Why are so many INFJs 4s? Why are INFJ 1s only 5-10% of the INFJ population? Some surveys pit INFJ 6s as more prominent than INFJ 1s.

I would say that your stereotypical INFJ would be a 1w2. I see the stereotypical INFJ as a moralistic perfectionist that wishes to bring their ideals into the world. That is the stereotypical essence of a 1w2. I do not see a typical INFJ as an artsy, moody, introspective, and authentic 4. IxFP seems more 4.