• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] 6w5 - Most common among which types?

(6w5) What MBTI type are you?

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESFP

• ESTP

• Total voters

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6's can be any type really, I've seen them of all MBTI types. ISTJ, ISFJ, ENTP, ISFP, ESTJ, INFP just to name a few. I would say that they are a bit more common among I__Js though, but that doesn't mean that the other types are super rare compared to the IJs.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I'm a 6w. Does that count ?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP, INTJ, and ISTJ seem to be especially well represented.

Then ISFJ, ISFP, INFJ, and the others. As it has been pointed out, 6s run the spectrum of MBTI types.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm ISFP and I thought I was a 9 for a long time, but I'm definitely a 6w5 that has been going through periods of growth, which makes me look like a nine sometimes.