• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4w3 vs 4w5

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Something I noticed too-I'm not totally anti-trend. I hop on a lot of bandwagon social media things, like those this or that questions because I like talking about what defines me(which is very 4w3 I think). If it garnered someone else attention, it is likely failproof in getting me attention. Food trends, I don't join them to be trendy, I just want to eat it. I know fashion trends though, I'm not a fan of brand name things, I find them deindividualizing. Technically though, I'm drawn to certain fashion movements, like lolita and Harajuku and certain "cores", which I have mixed feelings about; it feels wrong putting a label on every single style but I like reading about those different aesthetics and their key elements.

Also, I think I seem 4w5 to outsiders cause' of my introversion and my "intellectualness". I learn out of interest, not to be capable. Also, as much as I worry about my intelligence, my ditziness doesn't bother me too much most days unless it gets in the way of my goals. I do minimize my resources too, but most of the time it's because 1). I don't feel like asking for it. 2) I need money, and more money=more goals 3) If it's not a desperate situation, I'll be fine. So, I don't think it's inherently 5. People seem to think I'm 5 wing because I don't garner much attention, but that's on them because I'm trying my hardest.