• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] Introversion

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any other introverted 7's here? What's that like? What's it like when your social battery runs out? I was asking because introverted qualities are usually like "hates being overstimulated, likes calm environments, likes introspecting, et.c." and type 7 qualities are the opposite. For me, I can and often do introspect, but it's hard to put into words what makes it different from deep introspection that I see in withdrawn types. Maybe I'm just some sort of false introvert or something, but I do find myself running out of social batteries and not really feeling energized by social interaction. However, I'm not quite energized by alone time either; it's like both are a game of boredom vs. not boredom for me. I haven't been able to think straight for a while now unfortunately, but when I do, the introversion is more apparent. When I do manage to run out of social batteries, it's boredom, yeah. When I'm alone too, it's boredom. My life is an everlasting boredom pretty much Lol. How about you guys?