• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] 3w2 vs 3w4

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just wondering if someone could outline the key differences between 3w2 and 3w4 as I keep flip flopping between them. My instinct is telling me w2 fits better but it would be good to double check before I change it on my profile.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
3w4 wants to excel to be unique.
3w2 wants to excel to help other people, so the 3 comes from w2 or w4 motivations.

Also, your wing would have strong sx connotations, as it's your instinctual variant. Try reading into sexual 2 and sexual 4. But sx 4 are usually easy to spot.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Google 'Russel Rowe enneagram 3'. It gives a clear pic of the similarities and differences. It also gives instinctual variant descriptions.