• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Have you attended any of Katherine Fauvre’s Free Online Events?

Marls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Especially the 2 hangouts she has already done and the 2 that are upcoming in June?

On June 4th, 2020 she is hosting a Free online Q&A on the 3 Centers of the Enneagram at 1.30 pm PDT
One June 17th 2020 she is hosting a Free online Q&A on How to Interpret Katherine’s New Tritype Test at 1:30 pm PDT

To register please go to Free Q&A on the 3 Centers of the Enneagram Tritype Free Q&A on the 3 Centers of the Enneagram Enneastyle Free Q&A on the 3 Centers of the Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never been to any events, I did have a little contact with her when she'd write the other site was I running at the time... I was kinda like "Huh, this is interesting." She's articulate, but I've just never seen a presentation by her yet.

No but I did get kicked out of their Facebook group. :coffee:

:happy0065:

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No but I did get kicked out of their Facebook group. :coffee:

LOL I didn't get kicked but I got my comments deleted on her husband's post when he got political, insulting Trump (I'm not even a supporter but I thought that was stupid to do in a group that was about personality psychology.)

I haven't tried her events, didn't know she had free ones. The ones I saw were hundreds of dollars so I skipped.