• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Has anyone experienced their wing integrating or disintegrating?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess this may apply more so to the people that have strong wings.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see myself in the psychologies of both my wings, including, yes, times of (dis)integration.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I switch between 4w3 and 4w5 in correlation with my mood swings. 5 integrates to 8, 3 goes to 6. Which I have had people notice in me. I think I have also disintegrated to 9 a few times. My core definitely integrates to 1 though.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Frankly, I can't tell if it's disintegration I'm seeing or just that differing health levels can bring me towards the center of my type.

To bring this into context, I am a 6w5. It's gotten to the point where I've questioned if I'm 6w7 at times even though I'm fairly obviously a 6w5. Theoretically speaking, wings aren't supposed to disintegrate, I'd be curious to see if that were actually the case in practice though.

I'm not sure about integration though; In better health I definitely can be more aggressive and dominant but I'm not really sure if that's related to 8 influence.