• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Now I'm sure I'm actually a 6, not a 9

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
After doing some more research now I'm 100% sure I'm actually a 6 without a doubt.
Why I'm a 6 :
- Type 8 and 1 are types least like me so if I'm a 9 I don't have wing
- I feel fear more often and easier than anger
- I'm indecisive and full of doubt, always second guess myself.
- I often think of worst case scenario
- When there's a problem I almost always try to find the solution and only withdraw from it if I don't know how to solve it
- If someone trust me to do something I always do my best and avoid making mistake because I'm afraid the person won't trust me to do it again if I make mistake. If it happens I can be hard on myself. I always think the person expect me to do it perfectly.
- How good I do something depends on people's opinion. If people think I did a good job it means I did a good job.
- I'm full of contradiction :
- Value commitment but want freedom.
- Fear of being too dependent but afraid if I don't have someone to depend on
- Don't like people who are slow at doing things but I'm also a slow person
- Have a dream of having more exciting adventures but I'm too afraid to start
- Love surprises but fear of the unknown and hate dealing with unpredictable situations
- Promise to be more assertive and 100% sure I can do it but when faced by something that requires me to be assertive I act passive again and end up resent myself and being critical of myself.

That's it. It's time to embrace my 6-ness :party: