• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Does anyone have any integration stories?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The stories could be about people that you know have integrated too, btw.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When I clicked on this I thought it read Interrogation stories.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okie dokie. What is it like being a 9w1 INTP?

Different. But in a good way. I can walk the line between T and F easier than most INTPs it seems. Due to the 9s longing for peace, merging, and acceptance I’ve taken on several traits of those around me (primarily F types with strong Fe). I remember as a kid analyzing people’s emotions and reactions trying to make sense of it. In many ways that’s still what I’m doing.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Different. But in a good way. I can walk the line between T and F easier than most INTPs it seems. Due to the 9s longing for peace, merging, and acceptance I’ve taken on several traits of those around me (primarily F types with strong Fe). I remember as a kid analyzing people’s emotions and reactions trying to make sense of it. In many ways that’s still what I’m doing.

You sound like the perfect INTP. I always have time for 9 INTPs.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My bf is an INFJ 5 and his dad is an ENTJ 8. Bf is laid back for the most part but is completely unafraid of confrontation, prefers directness, etc. it’s kind of funny to me because it’s like a switch gets tripped when these moments happen and it’s like his dad is suddenly sitting there, ready to dispense asskicking.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Integration, as in, my integration type is One? I think I've become more One-like in my 30's; I am more invested in work and a bit more conscientious.