User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Sam Kekovich....LSE-Si 6w7 so/sp (the pugnacious-self-protective gestalt)

Rose Marie Aquilina...IEE-Ne 2w1 sp/so (the nurturing/overbearing-seductive gestalt)

BF Skinner...LII-Ti 5w6 sx/so (The Solitary-Self-Sufficient Gestalt)

Keith Raniere....IEE-Fi 9w1 so/sp (The Purposeful-Leisurely Gestalt)

Russ Hudson...LII-Ti 9w1 sp/sx (The Purposeful-Leisurely Gestalt)

Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.

Grant Cardone...LSE-Te 7w8 sp/so (The Enterprising-Rebellious Gestalt)

Paul Leroux...LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp (The Aggressive-Savage Gestalt)

Pete Buttigieg...ESE-Fi 9w1 sp/so (The Purposeful-Leisurely Gestalt)

Ronnie Kray...LIE-Te 8w9 sx/so (The Diabolical-Aggressive Gestalt)

Zsa zsa Gabor...IEI-Ni 2w1 sx/so (The Overbearing-Seductive Gestalt)

Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.

Greta Thunberg....EII-Fi 1w2 sx/sp (the Conscientious-Rigid Gestalt)

Temica Roshawn.....IEI-Ni 3w2 so/sp (the Expansive-Self-Confident Gestalt)

Wes Watson...LSE-Si 6w7 sx/sp (The Pugnacious-Self-Protective Gestalt)

Hunter Biden...LIE-Te 3w4 sp/sx (The Calculated-Self-Confident Gestalt)

Alan Lichtman: LII-Ti 5w6 so/sp (Solitary-Self-Sufficient Gestalt)

Ivette Sangalo: IEE-Ne 2w1 sx/so (Nurturing/Overbearing-Seductive Gestalt)

Ammon Bundy: SLI-Si 6w5 so/sx (The Volatile-Self-Protective Gestalt)

Ralph Lauren: LIE-Ni 7w8 sp/sx (The Enterprising-Non-Conforming Gestalt)

Last edited by Tomb1; 01-02-2020 at 08:24 AM.

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb1 View Post

Type 1: The Rigid Gestalt
    Core Strategy: Control
    Core Distortion: “Somebody must be punished for the world’s imperfections and flaws.”
    Area of Fixation: Retribution
    Core Action Set: Preoccupation with argumentation, standing up for one’s convictions, and conforming one’s own behavior to an ideal. Finding ways to restrict others in order to correct bad behavior and seeking to right perceived wrongs through the proper channels.
    DSM Correlate: Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
    Core trap: Stewing in one’s anger.
    Core Vulnerability: Humiliation; being depicted in an unfair light
    Core weakness: Not letting go.
    Core Passion: Wrath. Wrath is essentially hate. Ones wind up in the passion of hate because their anger over perceived wrongs has gone unresolved. As a result, the anger has metastasized into something worse and the object of that anger is no longer just the one who caused the anger.
    9 wingers show contempt/disdain for the parts of reality that don't conform to their strong moral principles/ideals and high regard for those that do (the ideological fanatic)…2 wingers are conscientious, like to accomplish stuff through hard work, and ground their connections to others with empathetic concerns.

Fundamentally this works but I think it is a little bit too back and white. Many people of this group will not really see themselves fully in this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Good stuff. I immediately saw myself in this 1w9 description.
    Last edited by Indigo Rodent; 01-20-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    DESPAIR

Four-piece hot off the press:

Carmen Miranda: IEI-Ni 2w3 so/sp (the Insatiable-Seductive Gestalt)

Liam Gallagher: SLE-Se 7w6 sx/sp (the Mercurial-Rebellious Gestalt)

Augustus Invictus: EIE-Fe 6w5 sx/sp (the Volatile-Self-Protective Gestalt)

Donna Rotunno: LSE-Te 6w7 sp/sx (the pugnacious-self-protective gestalt)

only valid breakdown for every type wing and stack...show me R & H's 2500+ exemplars breakdown for every type wing and stack

Carolyn Richards: IEE-Ne 2w1 sp/so (the nurturing-seductive gestalt)

Shoshanna Zuboff: ILI-Ni 5w6 so/sx (the solitary-self-sufficient gestalt)

Jennifer Ashton: IEE-Ne 1w2 so/sx (the conscientious-rigid gestalt)

Bombay: SLE-Se 8w7 sp/sx (the Savage-Aggressive gestalt)

Be forewarned the following contains gritty content.

Alpo Martinez: SLE-Ti 7w8 so/sx (the enterprising-rebellious gestalt)

Kevin: SLE-Se 6w5 sx/so (the volatile-self-protective gestalt)

Gator: SEE-Se 6w7 so/sx (the pugnacious-self-protective gestalt)

Asher: SEI-Fe 9w8 sx/sp (the tough/contrarian-leisurely gestalt)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I find it rather interesting that Tomb has hidden their self typing on here, given that it puts a lot of the typings into perspective.
    Tomb (also known as Kill4Me on The16types) self types as SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp. The same type that Tomb likes to type "badass" criminals and psychopaths as.

As I said before, these are some narcissistic ramblings of someone who is using typology to seem much more badass than they truly are. This fact that they have hidden only further proves this.
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Enneagram: 3w4-5w4-8w9 sx/so
    Jungian Archetype: Magician

"I'm the queen of the castle"

WHY I AM AN INTJ: https://www.typologycentral.com/foru...0-am-intj.html
    Likes Bismuth Blitz, RadicalDoubt liked this post