User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    WEEB
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Default Why am I so obsessed with fives???

Ever since I was small I was so enamored with fives. the love is not always mutual, I think because I'm a 4 some of them find me overwhelming, gushy, too emotional to bother with, etc.

But I tend to have a lot of fives in my life. Like all my favourite teachers were fives. I've had five friends or "friend crushes." My oldest friendship is with a 5w6 male and we still talk almost daily despite that we've been out of high school for a decade (ew I'm getting old!).

I'm a creative writer and I frequently write from a character's perspective that is a five. If the main character isnt a five, there is always some sort of five in the story. Usually it is the love interest, but it can also be a really crucial character in the main character's development.

It's worth noting I don't have a celebrity crush of any kind, but I tend to get crushes on characters in media. They apparently all end up being fives when I google them. I especially have a thing for the five villains.

It's also safe to say my "type" for dating is really strongly five-centric too. Especially 5w4s.

WHY THE FUCK AM I LIKE THIS???????

No one and I mean NO ONE in my family was a five and I have no early memories of any fives. Only did I start realizing the pattern as a teenager.

I only have one guess. I am very confident of my type (4 with a very strong 5 wing). My favorite and most effective therapist (lol she is a self-proclaimed 5w4) said she thought I had a strong five wing and also that a lot of my values are very five-ish. So my guess is I have a lot of unconscious pull towards five out of a desire to further develop my wing.

IDEK THOUGH WTAF???
    Likes Borns liked this post

You and me both, girlfraaand. (don't ever let me say that again)

Actually, I am heavily attracted to men of the 458 tritype because of this mutually challenging dynamic, but also because they seem to be the only men that can handle me, and I the only woman who can "handle" them.

Notice that I only put quotes are their handling, and I am confident that they get why, without me having to convey any explanation.

We speak the same tongue.
    We dance the same steps over the burning coals.
    We are the coals.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    WEEB
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    You and me both, girlfraaand. (don't ever let me say that again) Actually, I am heavily attracted to men of the 458 tritype because of this mutually challenging dynamic, but also because they seem to be the only men that can handle me, and I the only woman who can "handle" them. Notice that I only put quotes are their handling, and I am confident that they get why, without me having to convey any explanation. We speak the same tongue. We dance the same steps over the burning coals. We are the coals.
    OH MY GOD YOU GET ME

I feel the EXACT same. My ex was that tritype and what we had was the most explosive chemistry in all facets. But he was so unhealthy. My first female flame was that tritype too and she was even more of a clusterfuck (thank God we never actually in a real relationship, she was super mental, like got kicked out of school for acting nuts). I don't know how to not keep going after that type lol 😂

I am a strong personality, a 147 sx/so. I think most people can't keep me mentally hooked the way a five can... But especially that tritype.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    OH MY GOD YOU GET ME

I feel the EXACT same. My ex was that tritype and what we had was the most explosive chemistry in all facets. But he was so unhealthy. My first female flame was that tritype too and she was even more of a clusterfuck (thank God we never actually in a real relationship, she was super mental, like got kicked out of school for acting nuts). I don't know how to not keep going after that type lol 😂

I am a strong personality, a 147 sx/so. I think most people can't keep me mentally hooked the way a five can... But especially that tritype.
    Sounds familiar. I dated a guy whom I think was that tritype. I used to think he was a 5w4, but lately I've been thinking he may have been an 8 with lots of disintegration. It was a painfully exquisite icy hot relationship that haunts me to this day. Once you taste it, it's difficult to fully savor other flavors.

Sigh. Where do I go from here?
    Don't answer that.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    WEEB
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Sounds familiar. I dated a guy whom I think was that tritype. I used to think he was a 5w4, but lately I've been thinking he may have been an 8 with lots of disintegration. It was a painfully exquisite icy hot relationship that haunts me to this day. Once you taste it, it's difficult to fully savor other flavors. Sigh. Where do I go from here? Don't answer that.
    If you ever need to process it, I'm your girl. Though I guess I'm a total stranger too so there's that lol

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I love how you talk about them but they never reply on here.
    I currently seduced a 5w4. I don't think I can put up with a w6 and that lack of compassion. No no no.

Sometimes they really p*ss me off with their quiet nature and lack of eye contact. Makes me wanna shake them and slap the life into them. Trust me, I only get agressive with the ppl close to me. Idc about strangers. Like put the phone downand talk to me or I'm leaving you and never coming back.
    The lil annoying 5w4 isn't very nice to ppl he doesn't care about, and that frustrates me yet makes me feel special. I can really get under the skin. Its only fair that I do when they know exactly how to hurt me bad.
    Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

MBTI
    WEEB
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Borns View Post
    I love how you talk about them but they never reply on here. I currently seduced a 5w4. I don't think I can put up with a w6 and that lack of compassion. No no no. Sometimes they really p*ss me off with their quiet nature and lack of eye contact. Makes me wanna shake them and slap the life into them. Trust me, I only get agressive with the ppl close to me. Idc about strangers. Like put the phone downand talk to me or I'm leaving you and never coming back. The lil annoying 5w4 isn't very nice to ppl he doesn't care about, and that frustrates me yet makes me feel special. I can really get under the skin. Its only fair that I do when they know exactly how to hurt me bad.
    Yeah they probably don't give a fuck that someone likes them lol

How long have you been seeing your 5?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    Yeah they probably don't give a fuck that someone likes them lol
    Lmao this is so true.

How long have you been seeing your 5?
    Like 2 yrs, and I was the one who initiated the relationship because y'know they wouldn't make a move. He was in love with me because we were really good friends before dating.
    Idk how, but he was just accepting of who I was and my dark side, my fears and concerns. Even if I tried to say I don't need him, the opposite is true. I can't be without him by my side, idk if that's e6 thing wanting his guidance and support. He knows all my weaknesses and my life.
    Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Some people are just drawn to certain types. I'm not sure if I'm drawn to a particular Enneagram type, but I can definitely see the appeal in 5s. I usually find myself appreciative of their view on the world and ideas.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Me with 3s.
    "No human being is ever beyond redemption. The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists. How to support that possibility in others & in ourselves is the ultimate question.”