User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 37 of 37

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Well, speaking as a 2, I think there comes a strange magnetic pull between me and the 5s in my life. I don't know any IRL 5s at the moment, except maybe my INTP brother. But when he and I lived together in this house, we absolutely understood each other despite the differences. The 5s I know online seem intrigued by my warmth, and I with their deeply intricate minds. I don't know if I could make an actual lifelong romantic relationship work with one, since so many websites tell me I need an 8 to give me confidence in life.. but friendship wise? It is splendid!

    I think it's your w5 that deeply resonates with the core 5s. If you can meet a 5w4, I think you'd make a great couple without a lot of misunderstanding.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    You don't think it's that common? Are you serious? I would've thought it was really common with all the love Sherlock and other brainy characters get nowadays...
    Its starting to get painfully obvious that I don't have a clue about what goes on in modern fiction.

  3. #33
    Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Its starting to get painfully obvious that I don't have a clue about what goes on in modern fiction.
    It just seems like in nerdy circles, it's the type that's most idealized. Then again, I have such a weakness for the type I am probably really biased and potentially projecting?

  4. #34
    Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pluvio View Post
    Well, speaking as a 2, I think there comes a strange magnetic pull between me and the 5s in my life. I don't know any IRL 5s at the moment, except maybe my INTP brother. But when he and I lived together in this house, we absolutely understood each other despite the differences. The 5s I know online seem intrigued by my warmth, and I with their deeply intricate minds. I don't know if I could make an actual lifelong romantic relationship work with one, since so many websites tell me I need an 8 to give me confidence in life.. but friendship wise? It is splendid!

    I think it's your w5 that deeply resonates with the core 5s. If you can meet a 5w4, I think you'd make a great couple without a lot of misunderstanding.
    I'd love to meet one. They generally are not as fond of me as I am of them. Lucky you for having a magnetic pull! I bet you both together have interesting conversations.
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

  5. #35
    Senior Member Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    It just seems like in nerdy circles, it's the type that's most idealized. Then again, I have such a weakness for the type I am probably really biased and potentially projecting?
    Perhaps.

    Out of curiosity. In your opening post you said you are a writer. What kind of books do you write?

  6. #36
    Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Perhaps.

    Out of curiosity. In your opening post you said you are a writer. What kind of books do you write?
    Fictional short stories and poems. I heavily focus on narratives and characters in both. Why? Do you write?

  7. #37
    Senior Member Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    Fictional short stories and poems. I heavily focus on narratives and characters in both. Why? Do you write?
    No, I don't write. It was merely curiosity.

Similar Threads

  1. Public Speaking? Why am I so afraid?
    By WildCard in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:14 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Why do I get along so well with INFJ's?
    By Liason in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO