User Tag List

First 234

Well, speaking as a 2, I think there comes a strange magnetic pull between me and the 5s in my life. I don't know any IRL 5s at the moment, except maybe my INTP brother. But when he and I lived together in this house, we absolutely understood each other despite the differences. The 5s I know online seem intrigued by my warmth, and I with their deeply intricate minds. I don't know if I could make an actual lifelong romantic relationship work with one, since so many websites tell me I need an 8 to give me confidence in life.. but friendship wise? It is splendid!

I think it's your w5 that deeply resonates with the core 5s. If you can meet a 5w4, I think you'd make a great couple without a lot of misunderstanding.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtBubbles View Post
    You don't think it's that common? Are you serious? I would've thought it was really common with all the love Sherlock and other brainy characters get nowadays...
    Its starting to get painfully obvious that I don't have a clue about what goes on in modern fiction.

Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Its starting to get painfully obvious that I don't have a clue about what goes on in modern fiction.
    It just seems like in nerdy circles, it's the type that's most idealized. Then again, I have such a weakness for the type I am probably really biased and potentially projecting?

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvio View Post
    Well, speaking as a 2, I think there comes a strange magnetic pull between me and the 5s in my life. I don't know any IRL 5s at the moment, except maybe my INTP brother. But when he and I lived together in this house, we absolutely understood each other despite the differences. The 5s I know online seem intrigued by my warmth, and I with their deeply intricate minds. I don't know if I could make an actual lifelong romantic relationship work with one, since so many websites tell me I need an 8 to give me confidence in life.. but friendship wise? It is splendid!

I think it's your w5 that deeply resonates with the core 5s. If you can meet a 5w4, I think you'd make a great couple without a lot of misunderstanding.
    I'd love to meet one. They generally are not as fond of me as I am of them. Lucky you for having a magnetic pull! I bet you both together have interesting conversations.
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

It just seems like in nerdy circles, it's the type that's most idealized. Then again, I have such a weakness for the type I am probably really biased and potentially projecting?
    Perhaps.

Out of curiosity. In your opening post you said you are a writer. What kind of books do you write?

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Perhaps.

Out of curiosity. In your opening post you said you are a writer. What kind of books do you write?
    Fictional short stories and poems. I heavily focus on narratives and characters in both. Why? Do you write?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Fictional short stories and poems. I heavily focus on narratives and characters in both. Why? Do you write?
    No, I don't write. It was merely curiosity.