• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] enfp needing help with enneagram! 4, 6, 7, or 9

ek46

hi, so i am pretty sure that my mbti type is an enfp, but i'm kind of lost on what my enneagram type is. I've narrowed it down to either a 4, 6, 7, or 9..... so not that narrowed:blush: any help would be appreciated, i made a video originally for my mbti typing but i think it could be useful here too, thanks! YouTube

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yah feeling ENFP super sized. Hard on the Ne-Fi.

Enneagram is a little tricky but i'd go with 7 or 4 for now. I think ENFP vids can often come across as flat when irl, we are so much more animated when talking with other people and bouncing back and fourth. Often we can come across as more introverted in these type me vids too. Also think sp/sx on the instinctual variants.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm gonna go with 4w3 ENFP and i'm skilled at typing people via videos.