• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What a 4w3 INFP looks like (cognitive function explanation, please)?

ItsMartinaDotCom97

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this site and a big Enneagram and MBTI lover (even if I still know too little about the last one). I'm 100% sure I'm a 4w3 enneatype, social variant, but I'm not sure about my MBTI type.
I think i should be an INFP/INTP/ENFP. So, in order to understand myself better, I'd like you to explain me how the INFP functional stack can manifest in the 4w3 thinking process. Thanks in advance :bye:

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like you to explain me how the INFP functional stack can manifest in the 4w3 thinking process. Thanks in advance :bye:

I've typed a few famous 4w3 INFPs like Melanie Martinez, Alison Goldfrapp, Robert Smith. The gist that i'm getting is that they often shock their audience with how quiet they are irl due to their stage persona.