• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneatype most likely to get speeding tickets

Which enneatype is most likely to get nabbed for speeding?

• Ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twos

• Threes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Fours

• Fives

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sixes

• Sevens

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Eights

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nines

• Total voters

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Curious as to which enneatype most people would say has a problem with speeding, or getting caught speeding.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7s and 8s tend to be the bigger risk-takers, so probably them.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Any type can get caught speeding, there's no certain enneagram that may get caught more frequently then others, however, in terms of having problems with speeding, I'd say enneagram 7.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An e6 someone cut off.

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7 to stupid to understand rule exist
but everyone can speeding, but not everyone can be nabbed for speeding

we would need to calculate which road, night or day, with which vehicle and if it does not happen something that would occupy the police in the city of the kind a terrosite attack

it has far too many parameters to take into account

im going to limit my answer to : only the stupid ones who are arrest, the question should be : which ennea is the most stupid?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3’s

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me! :D

Ive almost gotten many, but I have gotten 1. Speeding tickets only matter if you get caught. So gotta keep in mind what types are cautious speeders.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I fall under the category of "cautious speeders." In the state of Maryland, I've had two speeding tickets. They were both around a month apart. That messed me up for a while, the first one more so because of the points incurred. I did the "Drivers' Improvement Program" and appeared in court. Luckily, the judge was understanding and took some points off/reduced my fine. Going through that program, they try to scare you straight with videos where people were doing stupid shit like drag racing or drinking and driving. (Interestingly enough, a former friend - emphasis on "former" - was a Criminal Justice major, and was always drag racing for an extra buck. Never got caught - as far as I know.) And I definitely own my mistake. I deserved what I got, at least the first time around. That was egregious speeding (just around 30 miles over). Second ticket was only about 10 miles over. Same stupid road. What's done is done; it's been six years since that all happened.

Then, last year, I got busted in Pennsylvania. (If you're a Marylander, never, never, NEVER go even a mile over in PA.) I was getting tailgated like crazy on I-83. Sped up a bit and got over into the other lane; like clockwork, cop pulled me over. It was just a fine, no points. A mere few months after that, I was in PA again. (I live very close to the MD-PA border.) I was on an unmarked, country road in the middle of what I thought was a really rural place with no speed limit signs, slightly lost and confused. Same routine. Cop comes out of nowhere, lights flashing, pulls me over. Got a hefty fine, but no points.

I now always try to be really careful in areas where I don't know what the police presence is like, or the enforcement of speed limits. Believe it or not, rural areas can be the worst, because the police are bored to tears due to the lack of homicides, rapes, and yunno, actual crime. They're just looking to pull people over, fine them, and make some money for their jurisdiction. And I never, ever act smart towards the cops. I try to always be pleasant and play dumb when I'm asked if I know why I got pulled over. Most of all, I keep my head on a swivel and avoid driving in PA at all costs if I can help it. I hate the double standard; Pennsylvanians drive like maniacs, riding your ass and zooming down dirt roads like they're on coke... but they can get away with that. When you're out-of-state, it's like you're a target, and I think Maryland is viewed as a snobby state by a lot of people in PA....

Hah. Sorry for venting. Just wanted to share my speeding stories.