• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritypes 945, 946 and 947

WillowTreeFairy

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello ! :)

Does someone could explain to me the big differences between the tritypes 945, 946 and 947 (I think of all their variants too) please ? I find the descriptions online a too vague !
The 945 is more aloof, reclusive, observant and somewhat a little bit analyctical ?
The 947 is more happy, outgoing on the surface, but more prone to bittersweet feelings, melancholia, to be "up and down ?"
The 946 is kind of in the middle, kind of nervous on time, but balanced ?

Thanks in advance, bye ^^

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think the easiest ways to differentiate the three tritypes is by looking at the triads that they belong to, especially if (going by the order in which you have things), you seem to be struggling to differentiate the last and least powerful fix.

945 is a triple withdrawn type. Of the three types listed, it's the least confrontational and likely the least comfortable with assertion, even if it's sx dom. More common among introverted types (though not exclusive to that I guess). While all three combinations focus a lot on their inner world, 945 deals with the world primarily through their inner processes, which means when presented with struggle or their inner needs/desires, they're more inclined to go into themselves to work things out. The 5 fix adds a more research inclination and inner trust.

946 is double reactive (4+6), double attachment (6+9), and double withdrawn (4+9). With this tritype, there is somewhat of an internal struggle between wanting to connect and deal with the outside world and wanting to hide away within themselves. Comparatively to the other types, this tritype is known for emotional intensity. There is also a tendency to lack trust in others despite still wanting to connect. Despite this added internal depth, the 9 core would probable still maintain an easygoing front.

947 is double optimism (7+9), double frustration (4+7), and double withdrawn. Of the three, this tritype is a bit more light and flighty in application. This type is a bit more adventurous, but likely more scattered and indulgent. Being double frustration they are idealists at heart, looking to make things better but perhaps lacking the follow through to make things happen. Nonetheless, gives off the impression of the smiley and personable introvert or reserved and cool extrovert depending on the combination. Least neurotic of the 3.

WillowTreeFairy

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for the response [MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION], it's really helpful ( :

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bump.

Any other suggestions in how to distinguish these tritypes?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dude this is Z Buck’s type me thread

Nonetheless, you are one of the greatest influencers of my contemporary philosophy. Everybody wants to rule the world because nothing ever lasts forever. I plan to the most of freedom and of pleasure, and I assume most other sane people are the same way. Just remember that unless you are on top, you are somebody else’s prisoner—a pawn in their game. If that person wishes, they can lock you in a room where the light won’t find you until the walls come tumbling down. My power grows daily and I make alliances and decisions that bring me ever closer to having all the power in my hands. I already have a growing fan club of young people who greatly respect me and my work. I’ve read the great works, including The Prince and The Fountainhead, and I know nothing comes before money and power. In a way, I pity you. You will always be a prisoner in somebody else’s grand design. I liked how you helped me get to where I am now, but I’ve uncovered truths too advanced for you, and its time to either teach you or let you live in ignorance.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Every day is bittersweet for me. Even when I win, its a hollow victory in some way.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Nonetheless, you are one of the greatest influencers of my contemporary philosophy. Everybody wants to rule the world because nothing ever lasts forever. I plan to the most of freedom and of pleasure, and I assume most other sane people are the same way. Just remember that unless you are on top, you are somebody else’s prisoner—a pawn in their game. If that person wishes, they can lock you in a room where the light won’t find you until the walls come tumbling down. My power grows daily and I make alliances and decisions that bring me ever closer to having all the power in my hands. I already have a growing fan club of young people who greatly respect me and my work. I’ve read the great works, including The Prince and The Fountainhead, and I know nothing comes before money and power. In a way, I pity you. You will always be a prisoner in somebody else’s grand design. I liked how you helped me get to where I am now, but I’ve uncovered truths too advanced for you, and its time to either teach you or let you live in ignorance.

Why is this here?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] says I am the iconic 794. I was giving an example of 794, [MENTION=25763]Dreamer[/MENTION].

No, that post is not helpful to the topic.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bump.
I recently identified a lot with 9w8 enneagram and 947 tri-type specifically. Can anyone tell me more about this type? :)