• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Hi ! What ennatype/tritype am I am please ? (:

WillowTreeFairy

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello hello ^^

So I'm INFP and I would like to have some help to determine my enneagram tritype with wings and if it's possible my instinctual variants. I'm pretty sure I'm sp/so or sp/sx.
It would be nice if you can help me to find out ! :) I'm stuck in differents types, I relate a little in both. I'm a little lost. So let's start again like it was all new ! (;

To begin, I will just tell in details of myself when I was a little girl, because I think the childhood is the period of life during we see the true basic personality of someone, before the teenage years that could make change. And I think that for me the aspects are still the same today, I haven't change a lot. But of course feel free to ask me questions if more informations are needed, for exemple about me as a teenager, as a young adult or now (;

Well in my young age I would say I was introverted, shy, daydreamer, constantly lost in my little fantasy world. For exemple I dreamed,I imagined myself to be a princess.
I just wanted to be happy, than things being easy, soft, safe, to have fun, without worries. I hated bad things, feelings, situations... I wanted to be loved, appreciate. I always tried to be nice, sweet, polite. I was in general easy-going, peaceful, calm, quiet, kind, adaptable. In general I had a happy, sunny vibe. I hated conflicts, it was too strong emotionnaly to deal with, and I was scared to be not loved anymore because of it. I wanted the harmony, to go along with people, and at the same time to be free to express myself. I felt yet my unique, authentic and artistic side. People said I was "special".
But I was very very sensitive, easily hurt, frustrated, sad, upset etc. It was often so overwhelming ! I showed that a little bit more openly than I do today. I screamed, cried... Even more with close relatives, my parents etc. A little less in front of other adults like my teachers etc. I hated injustice, nastiness, non respect, that someone yelled at me, that someone make fun of me, that someone put me aside or ignore me, to feel controlled, dominated, to feel ashamed, etc, and I often wanted to have right. I could react irrationally, being over-reacting, and act awkwardly. I felt anger, sadness etc very deeply. But it never was for a long time.
With my parents and others adults relative close to me I could happen that I respond, argue and even make little remarks. But rarely. It was more when I felt, in my head of little girl, that they went too far, that they were to strict, that the rules etc was too hard.
I tended to think that wasn't me who wasn't right.

At school, or in general in society I tried to be wise as possible, to not deceive my teachers or others adults and to not be punished, because I was a little impressed by them in general, and because I feared what my parents could had say ! But often I struggled to stay calm, concentrated, focused. I tried to be serious and studious, but I was a little lazy, not too courageous, I didn't like difficulties. I didn't have many friends. Other kids found me weird, too shy, too awkward. Sometimes I was kind of needy, searching for affection, deep friendship, sometimes I just withdrawed. I felt I don't fit in, misunderstood. I felt a little bit more bloom and safe with adults, who wasn't mean like kids. When others kids made fun of me, tried to hurt me I reacted violently, fiercely, even insulting ! I didn't really know how to react without being too excessive.
On contrary, with my few rare friends or simply when I feel loved, non judged, safe I could be more talkative, bubbly, even funny, for an introverted. Even if I had a calm vibe, like a lot of childs I guess I could be too energetic !
I was someone stuck between my will to be a good girl and to go along with my few friends, and also my need for freedom, to be myself, to do what I want. So it happened that I follow other kids in doing stupid things... I also could be disobedient sometimes, but rarely. I knew the boundaries.

At home I felt more blooming, safe. It was my little nest, my little comfort, where I was loved, where I could be myself. I loved my family so much. I was and I'll always been loyal to them.
I even dared to be a little more assertive, authoritarian (but not too much)
I fought often with my brother and sister, even I love them deeply. again because my feelings was too strong, I took things too personnaly.
I was a picky eater, and I didn't sleep a lot.

I spent a lot of time the nose stuck in book, or watching Disney movies. It was my escape in my imagination.
I could be kind of a little hermit. I loved to draw too, people said I have a gift.
I could be obsess with a subject. I wasn't analytical or too logical, but sometimes I liked to share my knowledge.
I was intuitive and introspective. I could be quite observant, preferring to watch and listen than act.

It happened that I was anxious, stressed for non important things. I could be nervous. In stressful situation I could panic, lose control, being totally lost, unable to act, react. I could'nt stand stress. When nervous, when I felt that someone looked, payed attention in what I did my gestures was insure, slow or on the contrary too fast.
I even often preferred to not participate in activities that could had been dangerous, even if it seemed funny.
I was more an indoor girl.

I also could be spontaneous and playful. I preferred to have fun before doing annoying things like homework or helping at home... I procastinated a lot ! I was clumsy, disorganized, messy, harshy even a little sloppy (but I love to be well dressed !) I didn't have a lot of patience.
My mind was often full with ideas and needs. My interested could change quite quickly.

I preferred to be with my family or just with a few friends, on little groups. In one to one relation I was often awkward. I didn't really like crowd.

For certains things I was kind of purist. I was an idealist, and sometimes in my mind I thought that the behavior of others was stupid, immoral. But I was more easy-going and accepting most of the time, "let it go".

I payed too much attention of what others could think of me. I was insecure. I was insecure with my body. I lacked confidence in myself.

I was too complicent, too indecisive.
I was a follower, even sometimes I dreamed to be more assertive and to be a leader.

I dreamed to be a teacher, or an actress, or a writer.

Here you go! Sorry if it's too long !
Thanks in advance, see you ! :)

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
<--- is not yet knowledgeable enough to do good enneagram typings

But if I were to guess, I'd guess there's a 4 and a 1 in your tritype.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
From this Im getting 9w1- 9w1 6w5 4w3.

Instinct varient is hard to determine- but I dont have an issue with sp first. Im thinking sp/so since from what you have written you seem fairly syn flow- but that Im less sure on.

Si/Ne axis. Feeler. Probably INFP. Possibly ISFJ, less likely, or even less likely ISFP. But probably INFP. I find a good deal of this relatable.

WillowTreeFairy

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks a lot for your responses ! ^^

Yes [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION], 4 in my tritype is more than possible, and I maybe have a strong 1 wing, yes :)

[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]. So the Seeker archetype with the 9 in core :) It could really fit, yes. What makes you say that I could have a 4w3 instead of 4w5 ?

What is syn/flow ?

I'm a INFP through and through, on that no doubt ! ^^ It's fun that you tell about ISFJ, interesting !

Last edited:

WillowTreeFairy

MBTI Type
INFP
Main Questions

1) What drives you in life? What do you look for?

Love ! Spending time with my few intimate loved ones, my parents, sister and brother simply makes me happy. And of course the love of my boyfriend, soul mate. I’ve found true love, it’s magical and gives me wings !
Happiness, in a simple way. Just a tiny little thing can make life beautiful ! Optimism, hope !
And moments for me for let live my imagination, daydreaming, to be lost in my fantasy world…

I want to find my path, and to find a way to make people happy, maybe with my artistic work.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

To have an artistic job, to have a job in which I will blooming, express my imagination and creativity, like writer, illustrator for children books, or in my deep dreams actress, in which I can put smile on faces, even it’s difficult to have such a career on this times.
I wish to get married and have children.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

I hope to avoid being mean, to hurt someone for no reason, being conflictual, banal, to be too overwhelmed by worries, bad feelings, to suffer, to be in danger, to have unhealthy
I hope to avoid losing the harmony and love that we share with my intimate loved ones.
I hope to avoid that my love story ends.
I hope to avoid losing my uniqueness, my imagination, my creativity, my «heart-of-a-child.»
I hope to avoid being too jealous in my love relationship !

I value gentleness, sweetness, respect, harmony, serenity, softness, imagination, creativity, uniqueness, integrity, fidelity in love, dignity, enjoyment, spontaneity, freedom, beauty, style.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

- Conflicts in which I’m directly implicate, even more with someone I deeply care about. (I fear that can make me unloved and lonely, and it’s too much too strong feelings to endure.)
To be all alone, lonely (it’s just too sad !)
What other people can say about me, reputation. (I hate feeling humiliated, ashamed, judged)
Too hard work (I want to enjoy life, I don’t want to lose my time in working and working again !)
To feel too much pain (why, just why suffer ?)
To lose my freedom
To get unpretty, ugly…
To get old, illness, death…

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I want other to see me like a kind of mysterious nice sweet shy fairy-alike girl ah ah, peaceful, dreamy, unique, somewhat a little bit crazy and weird in a soft and good way, and with good artistic skills. Innocent but strong.

I see me as an introverted intuitive introspective somewhat awkward childlike daydreamer, agreable, polite, smiling, imaginative, creative, peaceful and avoidant, lazy, optimistic, innocent.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

What makes me feel my best is tranquillity, serenity, that everything is soft, without worries, when I can be lazy, doing what I want like staying at home watching TV shows.
To spend time with my intimate loved ones and to feel their affection.
And because it’s good for the ego (for me who is unsure of myself) simply when someone, especially my boyfriend, compliment me.

What makes me feel my worst is when someone is angry toward me. Nastiness, criticism, to feel lonely, misunderstood and that other laugh of me, embarrassement .
That someone that I deeply care about doesn’t see that he/she hurt my feelings, or seems to don’t care to hurt me.
Stressful situations.
Of course pain in general.
Vulgarity, provocation. I’m easily shocked ah ah !

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

a) It’s depend on the situation, on the degree of my anger, and toward who. Most of the time I try to hide it, because I don’t want conflict. I can act in a passive-agressive way.
If it’s too much and depending on the person, if I dare, I can burst of anger, losing patience, screaming etc. But rarely. And it ends quickly.

b) I hate feeling ashamed. If it’s because of others, depending on who, I can react strongly. If it’s by my fault (I’m so awkward and clumsy so…) I hope that nobody noticed, I blush, embarrassed, and act weirdly.

c) Like everybody I can be anxious. I can be anxious for non important things, and on the contrary being totally passive «*I don’t care, no need to worry.*» for things that most people would find important, it’s weird !
If the anxiety is too strong I can have difficulty to not too be fixated on it. I need to try to do something enjoyable to forget a little about it.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

Stress is really not my cup of tea ! I panic, I don’t know what to do anymore, I act awkwardly, or I’m totally lost, unable to act.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

I’m quite neutral toward those two things. I respect it, both power and authority. I just hope that the persons who have it on their hands don’t use it on a bad way, going to far… I can be a little bit envious because I know I’m not assertive enough, and I lack motivation to have such responsibilities.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

I’m maybe to naive and lost in my world to see the reality, but I keep on optimistic eyes on it. 
Life is to be enjoyable (not in a extreme way, no need to go to far, to push the boundaries and do stupid things to be happy, but in a simple and soft way, enjoying every little beautiful, agreable things)
I think there is still good in humanity, despite negative aspects. I try to escape, to not see and to avoid those negatives aspects.

Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

If needed I’ll think about it (;

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

It really depends, it depends on the «vibe» I have, I can trust easily, blindly a person, a stranger, or on the contrary being suspicious, and so being distant.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.

a) Kindness, agreability, authenticity, easy-going, being intuitive, uniqueness imagination, creativity, optimism, withholding, dignity, strength of character, little bit of craziness.
b) Laid back, indecisive, unsure of myself, unassertiveness, too strong sensitivity, too much stubbornness sometimes, laziness, clumsiness, difficulty to deal with stress.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don’t?

I don’t really know. Their good or bad side maybe ? Their charism ? Their artistic vibe ? Don’t know ^^

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?

I feel surprise, ashamed, upset and sad. I probably most of the time don’t dare to response.

If it’s a compliment well it’s nice, I’ll will probably just politely respond, a little bit embarrassed.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?

All the persons that love and care about me. What I would be without them ?
My imagination, creativity, uniqueness, optimism.

More logic, more assertiveness, determination, because is really helpful in life !