• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] A really frustrated 7w8

~Alissia~

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People effing suck...I am having a total come to Jesus year but this is my end message :mad:. I have sacrificed every gdamn single thing I have enjoyed, I have sacrificed for what I thought was important and people have all still crapped on me :mad::mad::mad:! I highly recommend you don't get married, don't have kids and don't settle down, down divorce and re-mate up or even make strong friendships because it effing sucks... and it's all for effing nothing :cry:. Just being honest. Booo....booo...f****** boo. I want to join an effing circus, at least I could travel and have a good time :dry:. What's the friggen point of this all? What's the life goal of a 7w8 sx/so supposed to be? I can sure tell you what I am good at....I am good at going out as a stranger in a strange place...making friends & alliances and having a good time! What I am not good at...apparently keeping all the same pain in the a$$ people in my life happy :mad:. I hate everyone....except my cat...she's effing cute and awesome :wubbie:. Thanks for letting me ventn:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, people suck. Ack, wish some would learn something called empathy. Oh isn't that so hard to learn?

But, at least we have ourselves. There's going to be bratty people, and going to be great people. Both come and go, rather literally or personality-wise (Someone who I thought was an annoying know-it-all turned out to be one of my closest friends. Still an annoying know-it-all, but great to hang out with) You never know their view on what they're doing except for yourself. So make the most out of it. And I'm glad you're letting yourself vent. Just a suggestion: don't let your 4 inside of you question its purpose. Mine's manifested into a "You have no purpose so you don't deserve to live. Maybe you should-" (I'm stopping there. Don't have to get too dark...). Everyone has a purpose, but not every purpose has to be known.

And hey, if people are using you that way, f*** them cause the only sacrifice needed is for the future of your own good. You got us and maybe other peeps and especially your cat. And I can guarantee that they unless they were as much of a jerk as those bastards, they won't leave.

| |
| ~~ ~~ |
\ \ _ / /
\ -- |__|__| --- /
\_/___\__/______\__/

Okay, this cat won't show up. Here. Screenshot.

Untitled.jpg

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello, i'm a 9w8 but I can relate with your misanthropic thoughts. Its like when I put my defenses down, they think i'm easy meat. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a core 8 to deal with this since their worst nightmare is being taken advantage of.

~Alissia~

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello, i'm a 9w8 but I can relate with your misanthropic thoughts. Its like when I put my defenses down, they think i'm easy meat. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a core 8 to deal with this since their worst nightmare is being taken advantage of.

You are not kidding! I feel my 8 wing pretty strong already...can't even imagine the 8 at the core! I think my dad was an unhealthy 8, it was hard to see him suffer so much!

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lmao, agreed. I will take your advice to heart- I really don't wanna settle, NOT YET!!!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously, what has happened to this forum? Are we allowing posts like these now in the unrelated subforums? I had left the forum before, because of the general decrease of quality of the posts, and I see that nothing's changed. This either belongs into the Graveyard, or as a post in a personal blog, or the Support and Advice subforum. I don't blame the member, who started this thread, I blame the mods who allow such posts where they clearly do not belong. Anyway...I think this forum needs some new approach to rules and guidance of new members, perhaps be more strict in the areas where it's needed, and less so in the areas where good members who post intelligent posts decide to rebel and leave the forum. [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Seriously, what has happened to this forum? Are we allowing posts like these now in the unrelated subforums? I had left the forum before, because of the general decrease of quality of the posts, and I see that nothing's changed. This either belongs into the Graveyard, or as a post in a personal blog, or the Support and Advice subforum. I don't blame the member, who started this thread, I blame the mods who allow such posts where they clearly do not belong. Anyway...I think this forum needs some new approach to rules and guidance of new members, perhaps be more strict in the areas where it's needed, and less so in the areas where good members who post intelligent posts decide to rebel and leave the forum. [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

Why does this not belong in here? Yes, this person is venting but their core question is this..

What's the life goal of a 7w8 sx/so supposed to be?

Why should that be in the GY?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't blame people but I get the frustration of being trapped. I'm 33 and I think I've been already building up to my midlife crisis for the last 6 months.