• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Why do Social 7s, especially if Sexual last, think they are 1w2s?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’ve seen this a lot.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you tag everyone for very specific enneagram questions, could you please tag for a thread that's a little bit more generalized?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do you tag everyone for very specific enneagram questions, could you please tag for a thread that's a little bit more generalized?

more people to chime in
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], I think [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] is a social 7 becuase of her antigluttony

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's quite a leap. I could see why a sp 7 may think they are a 3 but so and sx 7s seems like pretty normal 7s.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's quite a leap. I could see why a sp 7 may think they are a 3 but so and sx 7s seems like pretty normal 7s.

social has an element of sacrificing one's desires to be seen as "good" and not being selfish.

Sx-7 seems like the vanilla 7 to me.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
social has an element of sacrificing one's desires to be seen as "good" and not being selfish.

So 7 is the fear of missing out 7 which seems like the typical 7.

Sx-7 seems like the vanilla 7 to me.

I think you meant sp 7? I can't think of why a sx 7 would seem vanilla when they are like the classic manic pixies dream girls/guys.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to this So subtype of Seven is the counter type (apperantly one of the stackings is always the counter type). I guess the counter type means they don't act like their type.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
According to this So subtype of Seven is the counter type (apperantly one of the stackings is always the counter type). I guess the counter type means they don't act like their type.

[MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION]