• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] guess the enneagram types for characters thread.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know there may have been some that have been done in the past but this is a recent one.

Harry Potter:
Harry Potter - ISFP 9w8 sp/so
Ron Weasley - ESFP 6w7 so/sx
Hermione Granger - ISTJ 1w2 sp/so
Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle - INTJ 3w4 so/sp
Albus Dumbledore - INFJ 1w9 so/sp
Draco Malfoy - ESTP 3w4 sp/so
Minerva Mcgonagall - ISTJ 1w2 so/sp
Severus Snape - INTJ 6w5 sx/sp
Luna Lovegood - INTP 9w1 sx?
James Potter - ESTP 3w2 sx/so (He cares about being his parent's golden child and he is easily indoctrinated by his environment which is an attachment type thing.)
Lily Potter nee Evans - ESFJ 1w2 so
Sirius Black - ESTP 7w6 so/sx
Remus Lupin - INFJ 4w5 sp with a strong link to 2. (He secretly wallows about his difference.)
Peter Pettigrew - ISFJ 6w5 sp/so (He is the perfect example of the sp 6 that fakes warmth in order to survive, yikes.)
Dolores Umbridge - ESTJ 6w5 so/sp that disintregrated to a 3. (I have no idea why she is typed a 1. She is spouting out stuff that her community wants her to spout.)
Neville Longbottom - ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
Cedric Diggory - ENFJ 3w2 sx/so (He seems like he may be a sx first because he doesn't seem as OTT about hierarchy like a so first 3 would be.)
Gilderoy Lockhart - ESFJ 3w2 so
Dobby - ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
Vernon Dursley - ESTJ 6w5 sp/so
Lavender Brown - ESFJ 2w3 sx/so
Moaning Myrtle - ISFP 4w3 sx
Argus Filch - ISTJ 1w9 so/sp

Game of Thrones:
Jon Snow - ISFP 9w1 with a strong 1 wing so/sp
Daenerys Targaryen - ISFP 9w8 with a strong 8 wing so/sp? (Her need for justice is being confused with a need for rightness.)
Cersei Lannister - ESTJ 3w4 sp/so
Jaime Lannister - ESTP 3w2 sx/so (The sx 3s are often mistyped for 2s or 7s.)
Tyrion Lannister - ENTP 6w7 sp/so (I use to think 7w6 though but he seems to have depth to him like the reactive types tend to have.)
Euron Greyjoy - ENTP 3w2 sx/so (He seems to perform for attention like 3s do and he tries to be indispensable like a 2.)
Bran Stark - INFP 9w8 sp (He isn't a 9w1 just because he's passive. He constantly does his own thing which is what led him to lose the ability to walk in the first place.)
Sansa Stark - ESFJ 3w2 sx/so (She has become quite 6w5-ish and 9-ish hence why people think she's an ISFJ instead of a ESFJ.)
Petyr Baelish - INTJ 3w4 so/sp
Tywin Lannister - ENTJ 8w9 sp/so
Stannis Baratheon - ISTJ 1w9 sp/sx (A 1 that lived long enough to become corrupt lol.)
Margaery Tyrell - ENFJ 3w2 sp/so
Olenna Tyrell - ENTJ 8w9 sp/so (I don't get why she is a typed a 8w7 since she's more of a think first, act later type of person.)
Varys - INFJ 5w4 so/sp (He has too much hidden sadness to be a 6 wing.)
Melisandre - INFJ 1w2 so/sp
Ned Stark - ISTJ 1w9 sp/so
The Night King - 1w9 or 1w2 (I feel like he is a 1 that is trying to destroy Westeros for the 'right' reasons.)
High Sparrow - INFJ 1w9 so
The Hound - ISTP cp 6w5 sx/sp
Brienne of Tarth - ISTJ 6w5 sx/sp
Oberyn Martell - ESFP 7w8 with a strong 8 wing sx/so (He is an idealist at heart.)
Tommen Baratheon - ISFJ 9w1 so/sp
Qyburn - INTP 5w4 (He seems too mad scientist to be a wing 6 lol.)
Jorah Mormont - ISFJ 6w5 sp/sx
Missandei - ISFJ 9w1 so/sx
Grey Worm - ISTJ 1w9 so/sp
Podrick Payne - ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
Davos Seaworth - ISTJ 6w5 so/sp

Riverdale:
Betty Cooper - ISFJ 1w2 so/sp
Archie Andrews - ISFP 6w7 sx? (He seems like he is trying to make connections to be seen as strong lately...)
Veronica Lodge - ESTP 7w8 so/sx
Jughead Jones - INFP 4w5 sp/sx
Cheryl Blossom - ENTJ 3w4 sx
Hiram Lodge - ISTJ 8w9 sp/so
Alice Cooper - ESFJ 3w4 sp/so
FP Jones - ISTP 9w8 so/sp (A great example of an alpha 9w8.)
Hermione Lodge - ESFJ 6w7 sp/so
Fred Andrews - ISTJ 6w5 sp/so

These are the characters that I could type due to them not changing too much like they often do.