• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram 7, but I have no idea what wing I am.

cheetahspotsss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey guys,

I'm sure this question has been asked and I'm sorry if it has. Pretty new here. So multiple tests have told me that I belong to Enneagram 7. And it rings true. But I have no idea which wing. It will tell me what Enneagram I am but it just gives descriptions on what the wings are. Do I have to take a more advanced test? 👇👇👇

Never mind, got it figured out lol. I would delete the post but I don't see the option. I'm on my phone. So sorry in advance.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey guys,

I'm sure this question has been asked and I'm sorry if it has. Pretty new here. So multiple tests have told me that I belong to Enneagram 7. And it rings true. But I have no idea which wing. It will tell me what Enneagram I am but it just gives descriptions on what the wings are. Do I have to take a more advanced test? 👇👇👇

Never mind, got it figured out lol. I would delete the post but I don't see the option. I'm on my phone. So sorry in advance.

only a w6 would ask a question like you did

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you fear being abandoned or being powerless more?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you fear being abandoned or being powerless more?

this can be tricky since till I was 22 I feared more being abandoned, then I was abandoned, so now I fear being powerless more since I am the only person I trust...though I doubt myself sometimes.

cheetahspotsss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
For me, it is definitely fearing abandonment more. Being/feeling powerless can be fixed IMO, whereas being abandoned is some traumatizing stuff and can leave an impact for years.