User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

As a 5, if I lived alone, I think that it would be largely accurate. About the only things hanging on the walls would be my medieval arms collection. My wife has most of the say in house décor though, as I simply don't feel strongly enough to argue about it. If it makes her happy, I am happy to oblige. One of these days I need to get her to take an enneagram test.
    The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient. I am not as strong as I might be, but I have long known and practiced patience. And if my descendants wish to be as I am, they must study patience.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Minimalist (black and white) with big TV, huge sofa and computer it will be my design. Mostly mix 1 and 8.

Something like... 3 stages.

True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"They teach you how to conquer and rule the world
    The towers that you built so strong, no man can touch
    They tell you how to find and raise the fears
    And let them grow inside of your heart, they need no walls"

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

The 5 didn't resonate much for me. While it's true that I've never actually bought much furniture, being perfectly content with used pieces that friends/family were getting rid of - I'm pretty sure the only pieces I've bought new were bookcases - I have either painted/refinished it or sewn new covers to make it fit in with my decor. I suppose overall it might be described as bohemian, which is mentioned under type 4's description.

And I'm guilty of hoarding books. I have piles of books all over. I even have a totebag of books in the back of my car. I'd thought it was the e5 in me (afraid that if I get rid of the book, I'll lose the information contained in it - as if they're a bunch of external memory drives ...which they kinda are).
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?
    Likes Redbone liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Could not possibly be further from the truth....unless maybe could syat hat what I WANT is clutter-free space?
    ( Enneagram 8)

The only thing I hate more than excess is showing off ( or even the very concept of) value through material possessions. It disgust me to walk into a home-usually my nerd friends- cluttered with collections of crap no one needs.

I do like nice, quality things though. If I am going to have something I want to be worth the space it is taking up and I want it to last.

For ex I love the 1st picture which Norexan shared but the third one makes to want to vomit; too much, too gaudy.

Enneagram
    4 sp

Mine is a mix of 2, 4, a dash of 6, and 9. Basically, anti-minimalist but very personalized (though no people photos other than on my fridge) with lots of colors and lots on the walls. I dislike clutter and mess but the vibe is warm and anti-minimalist. Style wise I have unique things I've picked up over the years or that I've made, and I do like textures and fabrics and rugs and such.

This is an example-

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Malela liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Type 8's are expansive, assertive, confrontational, decisive, willful and self-confident. Their life motto is to 'go big or go home' and their home reflects that sentiment.

Since they believe in both working hard and playing hard, their abodes usually have the best of everything. They have the biggest TV's, the lushest furniture, homes that are either in the most sought after locations or that are physically huge.

A lot of what is in their homes are things they bought just because they wanted to. Items that are the biggest and best they could afford. They take tremendous pride in their objects, as they are a direct reflection of their hard work, perseverance, and independence.

Whatever it is they want, whether it be toys or creature comforts, they won't deny it for themselves.
    Much of this is true. Big TV - yes. Lush furniture - sure I have some higher end things but I have many IKEA items/hacks in my house too. My house is not the biggest thing on my street at all - 4 br, 3 bath, walk out basement but it is waterfront. I lean towards transitional/Scandinavian decorating styles (slightly warmer colors), clean lines, comfortable with as little clutter as possible. I also like mixing some North African/Persian/Turkish elements which is easily done with the neutrals.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes cascadeco, Redbone, Metis liked this post

Master Apprentice Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Definitely more reflective of my 5 wing than my 4. It’s still mostly spartan (minimalist and functional). The funny thing is I have had lots of artwork still packed away yet never brought out after I moved here six years ago. Only now am I starting to give this place a lived in feel to it.

I don't like ostentatious. It's vulgar.

Enneagram
    945 sp/sx

5 definitely, 9 too

I'm a minimalist hippie