• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Talking styles that i've noticed with the types...

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
30629547_2076408489270927_8811119966020435968_n.jpg
Let me know if it fits the bill with any of you guys. If I don't seem nonchalant then I seem like i'm bulldozing as a 9w8 lol.

Enneagram
9w1
I would be 954 probably going by this. I'm not used to being emotive so 4 is a bit off for me. Especially as a male with emotionally dull ESTJ and ENTJ parents.

9w1 primarily

It (4w5) definitely fits with my writing style. The detached component does as far as being able to stay on subject and keep my thoughts organized. It can be emotive at times.

As far as speech is concerned I’d relate to a fluctuating style between detached and emotive mixed with a very 7ish scattered tendency. It’s why I like writing better than conversing with people I’m unfamiliar with. I can actually sound somewhat organized and not like a complete space cadet. People I’m friends with can interpret my ADD influenced thought and speech patterns but I’m often misperceived as an idiot by strangers. It’s a large part of why I just don’t speak with people. That and the complete lack of interest I have towards most of them.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Marketable doesn't fit very well for me but I'm a failure of a 3.

korvaamaton

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm a 9w1 but "pensive" is definitely what i'd call my talking style.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
"Bulldozing." :dry:
This sounds like the obnoxious braying of every stereotypical ENTJ ever.

No. It is not correct for me at all.

5 or 9 sounds me like me.

á´…eparted

passages
1 definitely fits for me. I put A LOT of effort into being a clear/accurate communicator. I am not one to mince words. That said, this list will not work for everyone.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
emotive is way too vague

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Combination of 5 and 1 fits: detached and clear.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I feel like I can relate to more than half of these.

Aneurism blows from associating that with 9ness.

The fact that I have an aneurism from it in the first place causes another aneurism to blow because of associating that level of stress with 6ness.

9ness aneurism heals itself up once I realize- Im too frosty cool enough to care enough to have an aneurism.

#unnonchalant

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
3 should be "impressive" instead of "marketable". Since "marketable" is simply the way how you impress people in Capitalistic society. (and not everyone lives in the free market environment)

Other than that all the other types to which I relate (1,5 and 8) generally sound correct.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not very emotive in speech as a sp 4 but I can come off as emotive since I just have the 'emotive look' apparently.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this seems to align with my current typing claims...

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep. I'm very clear, as if I have nothing to hide. I simplify things for others and in my speach I make a math problem sound like drinking juice. I can know what others don't understand when anyone is trying to explain sth for them, and I make things clear between the two as what's the problematic part of the subject and what is the explanation.

I find myself to have a strangely clear understanding of what other people have to say or express. This propably explains it a little.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pensive seems like a very good fit for the most part. I could see detached as well perhaps, I don't really relate to the other though, moreso because I'm a poor speaker than anything else. Writing wise, 1 might also play a role.