User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Enneagram

  1. #21
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    remember, @Qlip and I were E1s as children because we were in an E1 organization.
    That's not how Enneagram works. It is dynamic type system but only in strict defined lines.
    For example E8 under stress become 5 and when advance it becomes 2 (helping, giving...) but it is still 8.
    And mistyping is often as well, for example 8sp looks like 1sx. 3 can think that they are 8. 4 that they are 5.

    If I can summarize my fear in one sentence that would be: To be controlled, manipulated, abused, to be evil, infected and unsuccessful (in that way) Very much 8 1 3
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes anime_nature liked this post

  2. #22
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    That's not how Enneagram works. It is dynamic type system but only in strict defined lines.
    For example E8 under stress become 5 and when advance it becomes 2 (helping, giving...) but it is still 8.
    And mistyping is often as well, for example 8sp looks like 1sx. 3 can think that they are 8. 4 that they are 5.

    If I can summarize my fear in one sentence that would be: To be controlled, manipulated, abused, to be evil, infected and unsuccessful (in that way) Very much 8 1 3
    Then I’m still a 1 but advanced to 7...I’m a nihilist now.

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni
    Posts
    8,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    now I’m drunk!
    *twerks with dat inf Se*
    Likes Avocado, Norexan liked this post

  4. #24
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    Then I'm still a 1 but advanced to 7...I'm a nihilist now.
    You are Innovative now. More consider on world.

  5. #25
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    You are Innovative now. More consider on world.
    yep.

    Granted, the organization more or less deposited me in 2013 after growing up with Victorian Era values, so its been a bit of a culture shock to me these last 5 years and I still find it hard to relate to “modern” people. Of course, I wasn’t completely sheltered from modern TECHNOLOGY. We had a car and a television and air conditioning...

    Its trying to interact with people and form relationships I struggle with...which is supposed to be the one thing “ENFP” is REALLY good at. There is also all this change. While I wouldn’t go back into the organization if you paid me, but I do miss the slowness of change. Technology reached us slower, culture rarely changed (except slight revisions to the rules by the “Governing Body”), and I knew how to navigate that culture.

    5 years have passed and I’m still something of a fish out of water.

  6. #26
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    yep. Granted, the organization more or less deposited me in 2013 after growing up with Victorian Era values, so its been a bit of a culture shock to me these last 5 years and I still find it hard to relate to "modern" people. Of course, I wasn't completely sheltered from modern TECHNOLOGY. We had a car and a television and air conditioning... Its trying to interact with people and form relationships I struggle with...which is supposed to be the one thing "ENFP" is REALLY good at. There is also all this change. While I wouldn't go back into the organization if you paid me, but I do miss the slowness of change. Technology reached us slower, culture rarely changed (except slight revisions to the rules by the "Governing Body"), and I knew how to navigate that culture. 5 years have passed and I'm still something of a fish out of water.
    But 1 is J. EP and order... EP is least like 1.
    You are probably some ExxJ. They tend to appear to others as P but they are not.

  7. #27
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    But 1 is J. EP and order... EP is least like 1.
    You are probably some ExxJ. They tend to appear to others as P but they are not.
    I also have horrendous ADHD...so I am used to relying on some outside help for order. Not having that after all this time, while a growing experience, has been stressful. Without help, I get off track REALLY easily. I value order, but struggle creating it myself.

  8. #28
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    I also have horrendous ADHD...so I am used to relying on some outside help for order. Not having that after all this time, while a growing experience, has been stressful. Without help, I get off track REALLY easily. I value order, but struggle creating it myself.
    EJ can ignore their Ni/Si (organization). I still cannot processed how ENFJ can be so much free spirited, yet they need order of things.

    My fear to be controlled was always there, even when I was child , hunted by others or by some being. My imagination wasn't under control so I always end up in the morning under the bed. I was never able to sleep quickly because of this. I generated one story in my mind each night so I can sleep.

Similar Threads

  1. [Enne] Your enneagram type
    By Maverick in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 579
    Last Post: 10-07-2020, 08:45 AM
  2. [Enneagram] Everything Enneagram by Susan Reynolds
    By LonestarCowgirl in forum Typology and Psychology Book Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 05:40 AM
  3. [Enneagram] The Enneagram - Understanding Yourself and Others in Your Life (Helen Palmer)
    By highlander in forum Typology and Psychology Book Reviews
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:01 PM
  4. [Enneagram] The Wisdom of the Enneagram (Riso and Hudson)
    By highlander in forum Typology and Psychology Book Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:11 AM
  5. [Enneagram] Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes
    By highlander in forum Typology and Psychology Book Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO