• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
remember, [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] and I were E1s as children because we were in an E1 organization.

That's not how Enneagram works. It is dynamic type system but only in strict defined lines.
For example E8 under stress become 5 and when advance it becomes 2 (helping, giving...) but it is still 8.
And mistyping is often as well, for example 8sp looks like 1sx. 3 can think that they are 8. 4 that they are 5. ;)

If I can summarize my fear in one sentence that would be: To be controlled, manipulated, abused, to be evil, infected and unsuccessful (in that way) Very much 8 1 3 :D

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's not how Enneagram works. It is dynamic type system but only in strict defined lines.
For example E8 under stress become 5 and when advance it becomes 2 (helping, giving...) but it is still 8.
And mistyping is often as well, for example 8sp looks like 1sx. 3 can think that they are 8. 4 that they are 5. ;)

If I can summarize my fear in one sentence that would be: To be controlled, manipulated, abused, to be evil, infected and unsuccessful (in that way) Very much 8 1 3 :D

Then I’m still a 1 but advanced to 7...I’m a nihilist now.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Innovative now. More consider on world. ;)

yep.

Granted, the organization more or less deposited me in 2013 after growing up with Victorian Era values, so its been a bit of a culture shock to me these last 5 years and I still find it hard to relate to “modern” people. Of course, I wasn’t completely sheltered from modern TECHNOLOGY. We had a car and a television and air conditioning...

Its trying to interact with people and form relationships I struggle with...which is supposed to be the one thing “ENFP” is REALLY good at. There is also all this change. While I wouldn’t go back into the organization if you paid me, but I do miss the slowness of change. Technology reached us slower, culture rarely changed (except slight revisions to the rules by the “Governing Body”), and I knew how to navigate that culture.

5 years have passed and I’m still something of a fish out of water.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
yep. Granted, the organization more or less deposited me in 2013 after growing up with Victorian Era values, so its been a bit of a culture shock to me these last 5 years and I still find it hard to relate to "modern" people. Of course, I wasn't completely sheltered from modern TECHNOLOGY. We had a car and a television and air conditioning... Its trying to interact with people and form relationships I struggle with...which is supposed to be the one thing "ENFP" is REALLY good at. There is also all this change. While I wouldn't go back into the organization if you paid me, but I do miss the slowness of change. Technology reached us slower, culture rarely changed (except slight revisions to the rules by the "Governing Body"), and I knew how to navigate that culture. 5 years have passed and I'm still something of a fish out of water.
But 1 is J. EP and order... EP is least like 1. :blush:
You are probably some ExxJ. They tend to appear to others as P but they are not.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But 1 is J. EP and order... EP is least like 1. :blush:
You are probably some ExxJ. They tend to appear to others as P but they are not.

I also have horrendous ADHD...so I am used to relying on some outside help for order. Not having that after all this time, while a growing experience, has been stressful. Without help, I get off track REALLY easily. I value order, but struggle creating it myself.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I also have horrendous ADHD...so I am used to relying on some outside help for order. Not having that after all this time, while a growing experience, has been stressful. Without help, I get off track REALLY easily. I value order, but struggle creating it myself.
EJ can ignore their Ni/Si (organization). I still cannot processed how ENFJ can be so much free spirited, yet they need order of things.

My fear to be controlled was always there, even when I was child , hunted by others or by some being. My imagination wasn't under control so I always end up in the morning under the bed. I was never able to sleep quickly because of this. I generated one story in my mind each night so I can sleep.