• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] My Tritype

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
After a long time, I am making one of these again. I have figured out my MBTI type and I'm with no doubts an INFP. I have figured out my socionics type and I am more than certainly an IEI. I am also quite sure that my core type is a 4w3 (well I relate to type 4 more than any other type tbh, I relate to enneagram far more than I do to MBTI or socionics), but I can't seem to ever find my tritype. I have tried some, I have read a lot of descriptions, but nothing seems to really fit. Sometimes I relate to the types separately, but when I read the description of the tritype, it just doesn't fit. I'm open to any suggestions, questions, answers, opinions. Help me figure this out pls! Also... I'm not absolutely sure of my stacking as well, so if you have good points about this one too, I'm open to it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't know you too well but I would say your gut is 9w8 and head is either 7w6 or 6w7. (I am not sure about the order of fixes, although you seem more fearful than angry online)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are a 2w3 or 6w7...very sweet

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you tell me a little more about yourself, dear? ;p

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Thanks, but I said already that I'm absolutely sure of being a 4w3, I only can't figure out my tritype.

Just for the record, be careful with enneagram.
Personally I find the whole thing fairly biased towards American mindset/culture and therefore it is easy to get lost or make something look as something else. So I recommend that you focus on the bottom line that isn't so culturally biased.

Something like this.

Gut: physical presence in the way that a person takes up space.
-8 fixers take up space unapologetically and just seem solid...
-9 fixers take up space apologetically and seem unsubstantial physically in the unhealthier levels while more in flow in the healthier levels
-1 fixers take up space somewhere in between, rigid, tense, clenched

Heart: information a person consciously or unconsciously presents about him/herself.
-2 fixers present as more unimportant, humble, a 'servant'...
-3 fixers present as more of a consistent winner, sometimes regal....
-4 fixers present as more intense, self-referential, deep, sometimes erratic

Head: orientation towards thinking and ideas.
-5 fixers think more for the delight of 'big ideas' about human behavior and creating new concepts to keep reality aligned with their 'cerebral landscape'...
-6 fixers think more for the responsibility of assessing and defending current beliefs/people to figure out what/who is reliable and what they can be certain about...
-7 fixers think more for the delight of staying on the move (mentally or physically) in search of new ideas to stimulate their minds with

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What exactly would you like to know?

I think there's actually an enneagram questionnaire that I can paste here if you don't mind answering a dozen questions or so in one go. Would that be alright with you? Just so I can get a better feel of what your possible trotted could be.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think there's actually an enneagram questionnaire that I can paste here if you don't mind answering a dozen questions or so in one go. Would that be alright with you? Just so I can get a better feel of what your possible trotted could be.

I have answered questionnaires in the past, I'm certain I have answered the enneagram one at one point as well. I don't think that they are too effective tbh. I also know way too much about enneagram and I'd completely bias the answers so I don't think a questionnaire would be of any help. As always... my issue is that I overthink typology and questionnaires can't really help with overthinking. I have also posted a lot of threads, personal posts, blogs etc where I describe myself in detail and I don't think there's a need for me to do it again. One of these posts I made just a day ago and you can find it here: Create Your Own Personality Profile - I know it's long, but it's full of contradictions that truly describe me as I am. If you read the whole thing, I'm sure you could see a type from there.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not sure of your tritype -- but I do relate to you in overthinking a lot of the questionnaires and answers and all of that. I do that a lot! They say to try and think of how you are always, but I sometimes have based my answers on how I am in the moment. It's hard!
:hug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm not sure of your tritype -- but I do relate to you in overthinking a lot of the questionnaires and answers and all of that. I do that a lot! They say to try and think of how you are always, but I sometimes have based my answers on how I am in the moment. It's hard!
:hug:

Truth to be told: your tritype is triple "in dilemma".