• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Need Participants for a Study on the Enneagram

cindib1976

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hi All --

I am an Enneagram enthusiast and a psychology student. As part of my degree program, I am doing a research project that involves comparing different kinds of personality measures. One of the groups I wish to study is people who already know their own Enneagram type. Your part of the study would involve filling out some demographic information and then taking a couple of written personality tests. It should take about an hour or less to complete. If this is something you might be willing to do, reply to this thread with your email address, and I will send you the information. As part of the study, you will be able to take the full RHETI (which usually costs $12 to take online), free of charge.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure. I PMed you my email address.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure thing. It can be hard to find enough subjects for a psych study, though between these forums and others, you might be able to nab quite a few.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi All --

I am an Enneagram enthusiast and a psychology student. As part of my degree program, I am doing a research project that involves comparing different kinds of personality measures. One of the groups I wish to study is people who already know their own Enneagram type. Your part of the study would involve filling out some demographic information and then taking a couple of written personality tests. It should take about an hour or less to complete. If this is something you might be willing to do, reply to this thread with your email address, and I will send you the information. As part of the study, you will be able to take the full RHETI (which usually costs $12 to take online), free of charge.

I'll PM you my email address. I'd prefer not to post it on the forum.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
as long as I don't have to tell anyone my name, I'm in

á´…eparted

passages
I am 100% certain on my enneagram type, and I would be happy to participate. I will rep you with my email address in a moment. Not sure how soon I could take the tests as I am currently traveling for work, but I should be able to within a week.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure, although like miss fortune, I don't want to reveal any information about myself.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'll PM you my email address :)

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok since I'm like 100% sure of my Enneagram type and this sounds like fun I'd like to participate too, please? :D

~Alissia~

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you are still taking people I would love to also :)

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hopefully it's not too late to join. I'll PM you just in case. Hope you get the results you wanted.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well a lot of self-proclaimed 4s, 5s and 8s are actually mistypes...