• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] I'm confused about my enneagram type

When I was 16 I think I related most to an enneagram 1 because I was an extremely conservative christian, but then I went through a wild phase and most would consider me 7w8, but I was quite unstable. Now, I am finding more peace and stability and think I am just an extremely introverted entp because my intelligence makes me introverted so I come across as more of a 5 to myself even (at least in person), but really I have trouble identifying with one of the enneagram types. I think I repress myself sexually because of my religious upbringing so in that mode I can be more asexual and detached intellectually like an intp or a 5? But when my sex instinct kicks in I think I become much more 7 and happier. I have recently come to accept more of my subconscious so maybe this is why I'm just exploring the self more. I think I am definitely an sx first, but may have switched to sx/sp from sx/so for self preservation reasons. Any help?

á´…eparted

passages
One thing might help is to list the key elements of each enneagram type you relate to, and then list the parts that don't it. Might be a good way to start the conversation.

Spectre

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What are your fears? I would use that approach to find the type.