• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Thoughts or opinions? A 4w3 sp/sx with 3w4 sx/so

Aliso777

Would greatly appreciate feedback if anyone knows what this would look like long term. We are both in mid 30's. I'm a 4w3 female either SP/SX or SX/SP tritype 469. I'm in a newer relationship with a male 3w4 SX/SO tritype 387. He seems very serious about the relationship & discusses marriage regularly. My last was a tumultuous long relationship with a 8w7 and might just be waiting for the shoe to drop. The 3w4 is so romantic & intense. He seems very territorial...calls texts multiple times a day. Cheating is a big fear he's expressed. Says he wants to have a family. I'm curious how we might do together long term. I'm fairly easy going, he's more dominant. Any opinions? I don't want another divorce...hoping to have a happy ever after if I marry again!

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Didn't you already post this?