User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 sp/so

All ennegram profiles are stereotypes since all profiles are made in a way that the person lives in US or at least some 1th world nation.

The examples of this are endless: the 1 that is rised in Communism will probably not be a christian moralist. 8 that was rised in a dictatorship will know that most of the time he/she can't get their way and that it is better to preserve their strenght for the situation when it matters. If there is no developed market economy the 3s will have to find a different ways to achieve "something". If there is a strong welfare state 4s, 5s and 7s may get the chance to get the money and resources to try some unconventional/weird stuff without worring about the money side of things all the time (what is reducing the misfit factor). 9s and 2s can feel more appricieted since they can smooth things out more often if the money isn't primary decision maker. 6s can be scared shitless all the time or be fully calm since they think that the government will solve the issue in it's way regardless of what everyone really thinks, so it is pointless to freak out about it.

There is a whole new world out there if you desire to look far enough.
    Likes LucieCat liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

The stereotype that 9s are doormats or lazy. The doormat bit doesn't apply to 9w8s and the lazy bit doesn't apply to 9w1s.
    Last edited by misfortuneteller; 01-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Likes Bush, Frosty liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LucieCat View Post
    I agree that that stereotype is just bad.
    Sex is one way to achieve intimacy and a deep connection with another person. However, there are other methods too. There's also casual sex too.
    Of course, the second people a lot of hear the word "sexual" their brains jump to sex.
    I think "intimate" is less confusing.
    Likes Virtual ghost, Bush liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I think "intimate" is less confusing.
    For sure.

I understand the connection and that sexual can understandably be interpreted to mean laserlike/intimate/one-on-one in a metaphorical sense, but why not cut out the middleman..?
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Typh0n liked this post

Enneagram
    9w1

The thing is, as a possible 9w1 type I probably relate most to bonding with people I LIKE and often feel bad for doing or feeling anything that disconnects me from being able to relate to the person I like. But if I'm among a large group of people which I find uncomfortable I won't conform or fit in at all, I'd probably silently just take in everything as an observer but I won't really take on the group vibe at all. If I'm one on one I'm much more likely to try to form interest and sympathy and easily adapt to the mood and interests of the other person. But this is temporary, It's not like I'm literally someone else 24/7, it's only an external thing, my insides are me and they are preserved as fuck, no one can change me there.

But maybe I'm not a 9w1 dominantly when I see 5w6/5w4 and even 4w5 as more relevant to what I feel on a regular day basis so I might just be less likely to fully give myself in to others and be adaptable as other 9s... and rather understand what I want first from the world and what I believe.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I hate all stereotypes of all types.
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The stereotypes are bullshit in general though, hence they are stereotypes. But with regards to 8, mostly how it's so conflated with how Se is described both in the MBTI and in socionics. I understand why, as 8 is a fairly common type for Se egos, but it doesn't mean that the aggression is all there is to being a type 8. In general, the picture that is usually painted of 8s is someone who is very socially gregarious, outgoing and overall extroverted with lots of energy to spare to do all sorts of things but that's not really related to the type as much as it is general extraversion.

I also dislike how there is little attention to the more tender and caring portions of type 8 which comes forth as the 8 matures over time. There is also a bit of a bias towards 8w7 but the slower aspect of 8w9 is usually overlooked as well.

Come watch with me as our world burns.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I'm a 4 and I'm not weak. I never spend all day in bed crying and have a pretty healthy lifestyle. Yes, I'm over-sensitive at times, self-indulgent in some specific ways and definitely moody. Yes, I tend to take things too personally but do not call me "weak."
    Likes The Tsarevich, VeeK liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Not all 7s are irresponsible. I am first a fun-seeker, sure. I love adventure. I love new things. But I'm also a planner. I'm not just a great employee, but a fantastic manager. While I do better with a secretary or assistant or even an equal partner to split the menial tasks and help me make sure I don't lose track of deadlines, I can be relied upon to get things done.
    Likes misfortuneteller, VeeK liked this post

That 9s dont care.

I care A LOT. About A LOT. Just because irl Im not super expressive doesnt mean that I dont hold a lot of things really close.