• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Favorite monologues by Enneatype

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some of my faves for e1 (which are actually villain monologues, but don't let that precedent limit you):

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Some of my faves for e1 (which are actually villain monologues, but don't let that precedent limit you):

Ok, but I fail to see what is so e1 about those. They strike me much more as e4 or e6.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, but I fail to see what is so e1 about those. They strike me much more as e4 or e6.
1 disintegrates to 4. Unhealthy 1 = more likely to look upon this flawed world with horror and disgust. Wanting to "purify" it in some way - restore it to the ideal moral "right" way.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm pretty sure this is the e1 monologue to end all e1 monologues.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
1 disintegrates to 4. Unhealthy 1 = more likely to look upon this flawed world with horror and disgust. Wanting to "purify" it in some way - restore it to the ideal moral "right" way.

I figured out that part, but all of that is just too dark for e1. (in my opinion)

I'm pretty sure this is the e1 monologue to end all e1 monologues.

Exactly, stereotypical e1 requires dry and very moralistic presentation.
Any type can be a jutice fighter but typical 1s don't go into reactive darkness unless they are so unhealthy that they should be closed is some kind of institution.

Speeches in this video are what I would define as "e1 heavy". (even if they are totally corny)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I figured out that part, but all of that is just too dark for e1. (in my opinion)
As a 1: not for me.

Exactly, stereotypical e1 requires dry and very moralistic presentation.
Any type can be a jutice fighter but typical 1s don't go into reactive darkness unless they are so unhealthy that they should be closed is some kind of institution.
One of those characters receives mandatory psychological care partway through. They're both pretty evil/messed up. So...