• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Type me

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Making all my thoughts reality. I look to be smart,spiritual,strong and rich
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
My accomplishment is to get everything I want.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I want to avoid feeling pain and hopelessness. I want to do as I please.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Not having my freedom
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want people to see me for me. I see myself as this imaginative and smart guy
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel at my best when I get my reward and also show great heights of creativity.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
Anger is good to let out at the right people, but also my anger builds and builds until it explode.
when shame comes, I feel guilty and I withdraw.
when experiencing nxiety, I feel like my life is falling apart or I am going to die.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
Stress, I become more exploding.
Unexpected change, it depends on how the unexpected change, I need to understand the situation before doing any of that stuff.
Conflict happens, I withdraw from others and I think about.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
A. I have nothing against authority as long they do not go too far. I do what they say as long they aint douches about it.
B. I want to have power and do with it in any way possible. I will go all out if I have any.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
My outlook on life is about you and you are the star in your own film. Humanity has potential to do right,but a lot of them need someone to tell them what to do,think,believe and do stuff for them

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's wrong with enfj 7w8?