• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] try your hand at typing yourself obfuscate's way...

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this started because of a conversation with brain... what follows is a slightly modified version of what i told him...

i like to think a single etype should be a synthesis of a tritype with wings; as a single e type i would be a five, while as a tritype i am 9w1 5w6 4w5 sx/sp... my five says nine gets shit done... nine runs the show, while five handles the heavy lifting... meanwhile four hides in the back and tries not to get hurt... nine has one as a helper because my nine is about fairness... five says nine without fairness is a waste of effort... five's helper is six, because six helps five stay safe.... four is the part of me that wants to create and is kind of sensitive... five pulls double duty and protects four from idealism and makes sure it stays in line... it is a very guarded little system... all three are withdrawn types... safer to keep myself in check and isolated... sx is my four's pet and the one concession i give to outside contact... without it four would riot... sp is the pet of the rest... all of them avoid so like the pariah it should be...

anyone want to do their own in this manner? be my guest...

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Hahaha, when I read the title I thought you were asking us to copy your typing (words) style.

I think mine, being 5w4 - 4w5 - 1wX (because 9 and 2 are my least developed enneatypes... if I had to say one it'd be 9), would be shorter, and more like a sort of conversation:

5: Look how I'm collecting all this useless stuff, it makes me feel really powerful!

4: Ooooh, how special we're for having all that useless stuff! Arghh, it would be so hard to make people understand how awesome it is.
1: Ahem... it's UUUUUUUSELESSSSSSSSS! FAILURE, FAILURE!!
5 & 4: Shhhhhhhhh
1: At least are you guys organizing it in a way that it's consistent with our values?
4: It wouldn't be us if we organized it differently, and it wouldn't be AS special.
5: Like a kaleidoscope, many images can be made from the same objects, but if they're arranged differently, they are not the same thing. I possess a collection of 564.342 images of kaleidoscopes. It's not enough, not enough!
1: I just don't want to tolerate 4 ending up crying in a corner because it spent too much time daydreaming about that useless stuff that now the day is gone and we didn't improve a single bit. And then having 5 trying to comfort 4 by searching even more useless stuff...

Back in the cave...

4 sx: Let's lure a special someone into the cave* so they can see our special useless stuff!!!

5 sp: NOOO, IT'S ALL MIIIIINE, MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!

*The cave of knowledge