• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Help me figuring out my Enneagram?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I already know my MBTI type and cognitive functions.

I already took test, on this site:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php

It said I've got 7w6 or 6w7, and it says that It's unsure. I'm not willing to take more tests, since they usualy can lead to incorrect results plus taking tests is kind of exhausing for me.

However I'm unsure about the 6. One thing for sure that my type is 7, but the usure about the second number... I've took my time researching about the numbers, and It finds out that 7w4 is most more of me, but I'm unsure.

Anyway, my personality:
Sensitive, I can get offended easly, Adventurious, playfull, Short-tempered, over-reactive, childish sometimes, enjoy fun talks, I get bored easly, bold (Not sure however, could be because I maybe have some kind of anxiety), I hate when people start coflicts when the thread is not intended for, like going over-criticizing you.

Anyway, I'm felling like 7w4.

AprilLily1984

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can't be a 7w4. You can only be a 7w6 or a 7w8--the wing has to be one of the numbers next to it. (That doesn't mean that 4 can't be in your tritype though!

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on what I've seen of you, I say 4w3 suits you pretty well

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I already know my MBTI type and cognitive functions.

I already took test, on this site:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php

It said I've got 7w6 or 6w7, and it says that It's unsure. I'm not willing to take more tests, since they usualy can lead to incorrect results plus taking tests is kind of exhausing for me.

However I'm unsure about the 6. One thing for sure that my type is 7, but the usure about the second number... I've took my time researching about the numbers, and It finds out that 7w4 is most more of me, but I'm unsure.

Anyway, my personality:
Sensitive, I can get offended easly, Adventurious, playfull, Short-tempered, over-reactive, childish sometimes, enjoy fun talks, I get bored easly, bold (Not sure however, could be because I maybe have some kind of anxiety), I hate when people start coflicts when the thread is not intended for, like going over-criticizing you.

Anyway, I'm felling like 7w4.

Both 7w6 and 7w8 are, equally, statistically consistant with an MBTI ESFP. If you are like most other ESFPs, you are highly likely to be either of the two, so perhaps 7w6 is accurate.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry for thread bump, but I need more help in figuring out my eneagram type.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi there,
Enneagram is focused on FEAR and how it affects the way we respond. Have you read the descriptions on the official enneagram website? It also defines the healthy and unhealthy attitudes.

But to help you more I need to understand the things you are AFRAID of, not just a short paragraph description of what you're like. But in essence I will try.

So you said you dislike conflict in a case. Do you dislike conflict period? This suggests an E9. Now why do you dislike the conflict? Does it hurt your perception of yourself, like you feel you are a bad person and caused it? then 9w1. Do you hate people starting conflict to try and control you? 9w8.
You said you are sensitive. Most types can be sensitive, if you push at their fears.
A playful and problem with boredom could lean on a 7. But the 7 is actually afraid of being trapped in pain and suffering. Is that what you are afraid of? What are the secondary fears playing into it? Do you fear pain and suffering and being controlled by it? Maybe 7w8. Do you fear pain and suffering and not having someone to run to in times of need? 7w6.

Hope this helps you a little.