• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What questions could help defferentiate between 6w5 or 5w6 Sx?

gaucho

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I was very strongly identified as INTJ, but I am having some trouble between eneatype 6w5 (I don't find myself either in the SX or SP subtypes, "SO" certanly impossible) other than that I could be an 6) and 5w6 sx. Thing is that I don't want or have the necessity to stay away from ppl like it seems 5's want, but ppl don't want me near also (I feel like I don't have the easy going, mundane skills). Any toughts or questions (the ones which could differentiate a 5 from a 6) are welcome.

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you have have difficulty trusting others? Do you have authority issues? Do you catastrophize? Do you tend to be suspicious and anxious? Do you test people in order to gauge their intentions? Are uncertainty and doubt frequent bothers to you?

gaucho

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Do you have have difficulty trusting others? I do trust others, but if anything break that then they go to my blackbook

Do you have authority issues? what does this means? like don't liking people trying to be autoritive over me? please give examples.

Do you catastrophize? I get very anxious when things don't go well, more than most people. it hurts me. but I have disthymia so I don't know if it doesn't come from that.

Do you tend to be suspicious and anxious? I am very anxious and a little bit suspicious, yes. Like I've answered in the first questions. medications help with that.

Do you test people in order to gauge their intentions? I ask a lot of questions. about everything, not just about and to persons. I like information in general. I like to know a little about everything.

Are uncertainty and doubt frequent bothers to you? Please give me some examples because this is not an easy subject, I must define this very well.

thanks.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are you more of an investigator (5) or a loyalist (6).
Are you more fixated around retention (5) or worrying (6).
Do you dream of being all-knowing (5) or being faithful (6).
Do you have the fears of a 5 or a 6? (check below)
Do you have the desires of a 5 or a 6? (check below)
Are you tempted like a 5 or a 6? (check below)
Et cetera. Check what I've written below and compare yourself to it. Perhaps that will help.

Type: 5
Characteristic role: Investigator
Ego fixation: Stinginess (Retention)
Holy idea: Omniscience, transparency
Basic fear: Helplessness, incapability, incompetence
Basic desire: Mastery, understanding
Temptation: Replacing direct experience with concepts
Vice/Passion: Avarice
Virtue: Non-Attachment
Stress: 7
Security: 8

Type: 6